ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AsphyxZero
    Banned
    • Oct 2010
    • 1823

    #31
    Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

    Originally posted by customstuff
    holy shiit. Stepping this for stepmania, peace.

    Comment

    • customstuff
      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
      • Nov 2006
      • 4892

      #32
      Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

      Originally posted by AsphyxZero
      holy shiit. Stepping this for stepmania, peace.
      Yeah, see? Some stuff is steppable. Funny how I click the link in the quote and it doesn't work but it does in my post

      I'm hoping there will be something from Culprate in the EP we get permission for!

      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
      Originally posted by customstuff
      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      welcome to D6

      start playing

      Comment

      • Izzy
        Snek
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 9195

        #33
        Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

        Originally posted by EnR
        Funny because that's the exact reason why my friend Eric listen's to dubstep, he says it blows your mind when you're stoned.
        No wonder I'm not liking these songs. They are good at first when it is just the lyrics with a bit of remixing but then it just sounds like crud afterward. Some of them are "ok" but I wouldn't ever listen to this stuff if I had the choice.

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #34
          Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

          Originally posted by Izzy
          No wonder I'm not liking these songs. They are good at first when it is just the lyrics with a bit of remixing but then it just sounds like crud afterward. Some of them are "ok" but I wouldn't ever listen to this stuff if I had the choice.
          Same here, it's like this song is actually pretty cool... a minute and a half later, why is the song repeating.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • phe0nixblade
            Praise the sun mofo
            • Sep 2005
            • 4281

            #35
            Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

            Comment

            • samurai7694
              바보
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2008
              • 4640

              #36
              Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

              the bass blows my mind (skip to about 0:57)



              I'd love to see permission from DatsiK

              Comment

              • phe0nixblade
                Praise the sun mofo
                • Sep 2005
                • 4281

                #37
                Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

                DAT BASS DROP
                (1:00 ish)

                Comment

                • rushyrulz
                  Digital Dancing!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 12985

                  #38
                  Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

                  Great.. now I need to get good at bursts....****.


                  Comment

                  • OneHandNow
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 5305

                    #39
                    Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

                    This thread has now become a dubstep youtube link sharing thread.

                    Comment

                    • samurai7694
                      바보
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4640

                      #40
                      Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

                      again?

                      Comment

                      • bender5
                        The 40% Iron Chef
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 4894

                        #41
                        Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*



                        rusko as well

                        dubstep is great, and would make fun files, if people take their time to do it right and cut the songs before they get repetitive the files would be fantastic

                        it's popular because it's good for dancing and raving, I don't know if you guys have ever tried partying, but it's kinda popular these days.

                        There are a lot of people that would normally be at home on their computer out at a rave enjoying themselves just as well as people that just like to get ****ed up and party all day
                        Last edited by bender5; 11-1-2010, 09:30 PM.

                        Comment

                        • Shikari
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 2055

                          #42
                          Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

                          You know, making (fun) Dubstep stepfiles sounds hard because like 90% of the Dubstep songs are "12nds-oriented". I tried to step Cardopusher once, and all I had were 12nds jacks at, mmmm, 120~150 bpm. Anyway, if a good stepartist can come up with a good file for this, this and this, well, this guy will have my sincere respect forever.

                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          Shikari for resident profile artist

                          Comment

                          • Patashu
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 8609

                            #43
                            Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

                            don't forget about easy dubstep files
                            Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                            http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                            Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                            http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                            Comment

                            • Patashu
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 8609

                              #44
                              Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

                              don't forget about easy dubstep files
                              Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                              http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                              Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                              http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                              Comment

                              • AsphyxZero
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 1823

                                #45
                                Re: ATTENTION ADMINS! *important new permission*

                                Actually shikari, I collabed with a dude over at KBO on Innocence and it made a pretty decent file. Patashu restepped it as well.

                                Comment

                                Working...