CBR Permissions
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by MrMagic5239Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.Originally posted by customstuffOriginally posted by MrMagic5239welcome to D6
start playing -
Re: CBR Permissions
My god, megadriver can't equalize for poop!


Originally posted by bluguerillaSo Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
.Comment
-
-
Re: CBR Permissions
This is awesome
!
My main account is Elite Ninja now. I did not achieve all these skill tokens. This account is only to play them.Comment
-
-
Re: CBR Permissions
Who_cares requested me to obtain permission of 5 ng artist... thus I present:
Newgrounds Ultra Special Permission Post:
Fr0zEnPh0eNiX
http://fr0zenph0enix.newgrounds.com/audio/

MarkySpark
http://markyspark.newgrounds.com/audio/

MerlinsBeard
http://merlinsbeard.newgrounds.com/

Mrmilkcarton
http://mrmilkcarton.newgrounds.com/audio/

PowersWithin
http://powerswithin.newgrounds.com/audio/

That took a while to post haha, have fun with this stuff. (Especially you, who_cares!)Comment
-
Re: CBR Permissions
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: CBR Permissions
Your doing a great job!
My main account is Elite Ninja now. I did not achieve all these skill tokens. This account is only to play them.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: CBR Permissions
But it hasn't been a week yet!
Though I get what you mean. Some of those of MySpace try to be asses and read your message but not reply to them, thinking it's some spam generated by MS.
"Oh no, this is spam. *Deletes*"Comment
-
Re: CBR Permissions
eh that's cool, I honestly doubt they care about getting their music out there lolComment
-
Re: CBR Permissions
P.S. I already got MrMilkCarton permission like a year ago. ROFL
Edit: For future NG permissions, I already got the following:
Originally posted by MrMagic5239Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.Originally posted by customstuffOriginally posted by MrMagic5239welcome to D6
start playingComment
-
Comment
-
Re: CBR Permissions
Here's the list:
- PixlCrushhr - Evidence
- FlamingFirebolt - Evidence
- Triskele - Evidence
- Stage3-1 - MySpace - Evidence
- MikJam - Evidence
- Swede Mason - Evidence
- BlueScreenRemix - Homepage - Evidence
- SPeeDX - Evidence
- di-bit - Evidence
- FTFX - MySpace - Evidence
- Megadriver - Evidence
- Fr0zEnPH0eNiX - Evidence
- MarkySpark - Evidence
- MerlinsBeard - Evidence
- Mrmilkcarton - Evidence
- PowersWithin - Evidence
Comment

Comment