How To PR: The Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #46
    Re: How To PR: The Thread

    shuffle and super shuffle are your best friends if you know how to use them










    this thread is now about shuffle

    Comment

    • Patashu
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2006
      • 8609

      #47
      Re: How To PR: The Thread

      oh sorry

      I didn't know atonal had a different meaning
      Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
      http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
      Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

      Comment

      • robertsona
        missa in h-moll
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 4000

        #48
        Re: How To PR: The Thread

        Wait, could you explain in which context you use shuffle/supershuffle?

        And yeah, this thread is now about shuffle, lol.

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #49
          Re: How To PR: The Thread

          I usually only use supershuffle or shuffle on long streams or jumpstream in a song

          Comment

          • robertsona
            missa in h-moll
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 4000

            #50
            Re: How To PR: The Thread

            So, streams that do not require PR?

            Doesn't shuffle end in :awkward as fucc: streams?

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #51
              Re: How To PR: The Thread

              yeah but that's why you do some tweaking and after that it's all good

              Comment

              • robertsona
                missa in h-moll
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 4000

                #52
                Re: How To PR: The Thread

                Ah. That makes sense. I guess.

                I'm old-fashioned so I'll probably never use shuffle like you youngsters.

                Comment

                • dore
                  caveman pornstar
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 6317

                  #53
                  Re: How To PR: The Thread

                  I use shuffle when I'm just doing random patterns and want to keep doing random patterns without actually writing them out lol. It leads to some awkward patterns but you just have to tweak those sections. I wouldn't ever do it on streams but there are some simpler patterns that work out alright with shuffle.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                  Comment

                  • operationstrawbarry
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 802

                    #54
                    Re: How To PR: The Thread

                    Originally posted by robertsona

                    also operationstrawbarry's posts are always so damn long asdf
                    Im used to backing my **** up...

                    wtf is asdf? english?

                    Comment

                    • robertsona
                      missa in h-moll
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4000

                      #55
                      Re: How To PR: The Thread

                      asdf is just the "smashing the keyboard" thing

                      it's a latest habit of mine

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #56
                        Re: How To PR: The Thread

                        this thread should be stickied

                        Comment

                        • Patashu
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 8609

                          #57
                          Re: How To PR: The Thread

                          I used supershuffle in Khemikhazi [ZK Style] to get the 'random minijacks' feel

                          shuffle is what you do when you've made your melody perfectly pr'd, but then oh no, it repeats itself like 8 times, how will I escape teh boredom
                          Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                          http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                          Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                          http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                          Comment

                          Working...