Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xandertrax
    om nom nom
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 1495

    #31
    Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

    Ok.

    La campanella is not his hardest piece. My friend played that, and I've played through a handful of it, and I am not that great.

    oh and I listened to the whole thing with the sheet music in front of me. I think it's an excellent piece of music, but it would make a BORING simfile.

    and the video I posted was obviously a joke. Victor Borge = win.

    Edit: I can play the rondo with my eyes closed. that's not impressive at all.

    and p.s. I am a reasonable pianist. I may not be able to play the most difficult stuff, but I know my music history and music theory well. Probably going to minor in music.
    Last edited by Xandertrax; 02-19-2009, 10:23 AM.

    Comment

    • omgitznpv
      cohoooooon
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 6980

      #32
      Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!



      i tried stepping this

      obviously i gave up 40 seconds into this even with sheet music (for verifying pr and making sure i would have like 12ths as 12ths and not 8ths for example)

      your friend should try stepping this (i have a more simfile-suitable mp3 for it)
      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

      Comment

      • Sprite-
        HAVE ME WITH VODKA
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 7317

        #33
        Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

        Originally posted by stavie33
        he can do the complete Rondo Alla Turca perfectly with his eyes closed
        This isn't impressive at all by a good pianist's standards. We are supposed to be able to play our pieces without looking at the piano at all. I can play all of my repertoire blind. I actually practice in pitch dark sometimes...and pieces 10x more difficult than Rondo Alla Turca.

        So in all actuality, if he can't play his pieces with his eyes closed, he's not a good pianist.

        Comment

        • bluguerrilla
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2006
          • 3966

          #34
          Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          So in all actuality, if he can't play with his feet and also torture a mouse, he's not a good pianist.
          o i c


          Also don't even try to say that your drum solo of doom was played by someone. It's obviously a midi.
          Last edited by bluguerrilla; 02-19-2009, 11:25 AM. Reason: r

          Comment

          • stavie33
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 1925

            #35
            Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

            Originally posted by bluguerrilla
            o i c


            Also don't even try to say that your drum solo of doom was played by someone. It's obviously a midi.
            lol, the mp3 used for stepping is a midi, because that would have a consistent bpm, but he does play it on drums, I've heard it (I'll make a video if I should)

            and btw, Sprite, what you said about Piano is probably true, and I believe it, but he's only 14, so don't judge him that strictly, I say professional cause' he actually plays at recitals and parties for money, which iirc is the definition of a professional player (makes official money off of it or is sponsored), but he might not be anywhere near as good as you, and I doubt he is, your in college majoring in this, he's 14 and does it on the side, but I think he's really good, and I have seen real professional pianists
            It's getting better all the time
            I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
            The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
            You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
            Turning me round (Oh Oh)
            Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

            Comment

            • Xandertrax
              om nom nom
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 1495

              #36
              Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

              Why is it that all of your statements start THIS BIG and end up this big?

              Comment

              • stavie33
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 1925

                #37
                Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                Originally posted by Xandertrax
                Why is it that all of your statements start THIS BIG and end up this big?
                It's how I am, I'll try and fix it, plz don't flame me
                It's getting better all the time
                I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
                The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
                You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
                Turning me round (Oh Oh)
                Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

                Comment

                • robertsona
                  missa in h-moll
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4000

                  #38
                  Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                  lmao he's not flaming you, he's giving you a legitimate criticism.

                  which i agree with.

                  Comment

                  • UnkownMan
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 1569

                    #39
                    Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                    Originally posted by robertsona
                    lmao he's not flaming you, he's giving you a legitimate criticism.

                    which i agree with.
                    and I do too. I haven't even read every single post all the way through yet and can see how low this thread is willing to go.
                    Originally posted by Choofers
                    2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                    We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                    Comment

                    • jimerax
                      ★★★★★
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 8185

                      #40
                      Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                      so this might be another sync stuff with ddream studio, right?

                      Comment

                      • Xandertrax
                        om nom nom
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1495

                        #41
                        Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                        ddream studio sucks for syncing classical : (

                        I was trying to re-sync Revolutionary, but humans change tempo too much within individual beats of a measure. meh.
                        Last edited by Xandertrax; 02-20-2009, 08:28 PM.

                        Comment

                        • jimerax
                          ★★★★★
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 8185

                          #42
                          Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                          ddream is always better than sm editor for doing bpm change stuff, unless you already know all exact bpm changes.

                          lower sounds on Revo was way too inaudible for me, otherwise you just need to use subbeats to sync.

                          Comment

                          • Xandertrax
                            om nom nom
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1495

                            #43
                            Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                            p.s. we can use music if we make the midi ourselves, right?

                            cuz I just made a midi for the Mephisto Waltz, and have it half stepped.

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #44
                              Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                              i still dont have the file :<

                              Comment

                              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 8548

                                #45
                                Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                                This thread radiates ****ty file.

                                Comment

                                Working...