Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stavie33
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 1925

    #16
    Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    ultimate drum solo of fail.
    what does that half to do with Hungarian Rhapsody #2? And I bet he played it better than you could Tass, and what's so bad about the drum solo?

    And Tass, if you just reject my drum solo for the hell of it because of something that happened on this site due to mods or something I will be really sad (and it got at least a +. from every judge too)
    It's getting better all the time
    I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
    The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
    You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
    Turning me round (Oh Oh)
    Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

    Comment

    • stavie33
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 1925

      #17
      Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

      Wow, just read my first post and I never said the file was good or okay or anything, I just said he spent a long time stepping it, has a lot of speed changes and is technical, and I thought it was cool, but from what I wrote it could still suck and fit that description
      It's getting better all the time
      I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
      The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
      You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
      Turning me round (Oh Oh)
      Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

      Comment

      • robertsona
        missa in h-moll
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 4000

        #18
        Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

        "really really cool" "most technical file ever seen"

        yeah sure you're not saying it but we can infer rofl

        Comment

        • stavie33
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 1925

          #19
          Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

          Originally posted by robertsona
          "really really cool" "most technical file ever seen"

          yeah sure you're not saying it but we can infer rofl
          It's getting better all the time
          I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
          The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
          You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
          Turning me round (Oh Oh)
          Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

          Comment

          • Xandertrax
            om nom nom
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 1495

            #20
            Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

            Originally posted by stavie33
            You're probably wrong then, the entire thing is considered one of Liszt' hardest pieces and only about 10 people in the world can even play the entire thing properly, it's very difficult
            I beg to differ. I looked it up, since I wasn't sure about my memory. But this is DEFINITELY not one of Liszt's most difficult pieces. If you want some of those, look at his transcendental etudes, or maybe sonata in b minor.

            and seriously? 10 people in the world. if you're friend was one of them, i'm sure he'd be much more famous than now. I have 3 recordings of this in my personal library. My school library has 25 recordings.

            Boring piece to make a sim out of. Fun stepfile need to be short, fun, and fast. aka grand galop.

            or circus galop.

            p.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aajtw30-YG0

            p.p.s. why would you make a thread about it if it sucks?

            Comment

            • stavie33
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 1925

              #21
              Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

              Originally posted by Xandertrax
              I beg to differ. I looked it up, since I wasn't sure about my memory. But this is DEFINITELY not one of Liszt's most difficult pieces. If you want some of those, look at his transcendental etudes, or maybe sonata in b minor.

              and seriously? 10 people in the world. if you're friend was one of them, i'm sure he'd be much more famous than now. I have 3 recordings of this in my personal library. My school library has 25 recordings.

              Boring piece to make a sim out of. Fun stepfile need to be short, fun, and fast. aka grand galop.

              or circus galop.

              p.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aajtw30-YG0

              p.p.s. why would you make a thread about it if it sucks?
              1. my friend is not one of them, he can't play it perfectly at all
              2. I think Liszt' hardest piece (or one of them) would be like La Campanella (which my friend can also play)
              3. a recording of people playing it and people being able to play it is different then someone who can play it correctly, as my friend has to use his left hand to hit notes his right hand should hit, as the 2 octave stretch is too far for him, and the 2 pages of 32nd accelerando is really difficult, so I don't know if you're looking at all 15 minutes or just the beginning

              EDIT: Just saw the video, that's played horribly, is innacurate, made tons of mistakes, and a bad portrayal of the song, if you want a good one, I'll get the video
              It's getting better all the time
              I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
              The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
              You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
              Turning me round (Oh Oh)
              Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

              Comment

              • L0NEvvolf
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2006
                • 2068

                #22
                Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                I request it ianmgorton@gmail.com

                Comment

                • stavie33
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1925

                  #23
                  Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!



                  start listening at about 6:00, that's the Friska and that parts really, REALLY hard, and you should look at the sheet music before saying it's easy, it might sound easy but unless you play Piano and have the sheet music, you probably don't have any idea how hard it is, I wish I could get a reasonable pianist in here, like Sprite, but he hates me so he'll probably just disagree for the sake of disagreeing...

                  EDIT: Xandertrax, as much as I love your files, that video you have is only a quarter of the piece, and it's the boring part, listen to the video I have from 6:00 till the end, it makes for stepping something like Gymnastics on crack
                  It's getting better all the time
                  I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
                  The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
                  You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
                  Turning me round (Oh Oh)
                  Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

                  Comment

                  • stavie33
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1925

                    #24
                    Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                    Trancendental Etudes are still Liszt' hardest pieces, like Fuex Follet, but Hungarian Rhapsody no. 2 is still really hard, but then you have songs like Rochmaninov's 3rd Concerto...
                    It's getting better all the time
                    I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
                    The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
                    You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
                    Turning me round (Oh Oh)
                    Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

                    Comment

                    • irionman
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1196

                      #25
                      Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                      I request it. jdirion@sktc.net
                      smittyicecream 3:36 pm
                      yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • samurai7694
                        바보
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 4640

                        #26
                        Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                        WTF?! I already started stepping this like 2 weeks ago! goddamnit, now it's competition. btw, did you read my random thought before you made this thread?

                        Comment

                        • MinaciousGrace
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4278

                          #27
                          Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                          req'ing @ alphamap@gmail.com

                          Comment

                          • Sprite-
                            HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 7317

                            #28
                            Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                            It's not really that difficult of a piece at all....but I love the piece itself. Would probably make a really annoying stepfile, though.

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #29
                              Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                              requesting

                              who_cares973@yahoo.com

                              Comment

                              • stavie33
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1925

                                #30
                                Re: Hungarian Rhapsody #2 file, the most difficult technical file ever made!!

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                It's not really that difficult of a piece at all....but I love the piece itself. Would probably make a really annoying stepfile, though.
                                really? redhead finds it really difficult, and he can do the complete Rondo Alla Turca perfectly with his eyes closed (not that that's a hard piece but it's still pretty good). Well, Sprite is the only one majoring in professional piano, so I guess you know best
                                It's getting better all the time
                                I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
                                The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
                                You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
                                Turning me round (Oh Oh)
                                Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

                                Comment

                                Working...