A new for gurus only idea

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dore
    caveman pornstar
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 6317

    #31
    Re: A new for gurus only idea

    Originally posted by SpammyMcSquirrel
    Lol, how about a 5-minute long version of Purple without jumps? x.x
    I can make it, I've got FL for this weekend
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

    Comment

    • Patashu
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2006
      • 8609

      #32
      Re: A new for gurus only idea

      a crazy-ass stream that kept speeding up and slowing down would be interesting
      Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
      http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
      Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

      Comment

      • SpammyMcSquirrel
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2008
        • 816

        #33
        Re: A new for gurus only idea

        Originally posted by dore
        I can make it, I've got FL for this weekend
        Oh my god do it
        It'd be epic.

        Comment

        • AOD_ELEMENT
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1672

          #34
          Re: A new for gurus only idea

          Originally posted by SkySeal
          disregard
          couldnt have said it better myself....thank you

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #35
            Re: A new for gurus only idea

            kasta stan paghurim.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • jimerax
              ★★★★★
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2003
              • 8185

              #36
              Re: A new for gurus only idea

              I don't care about the concept itself (it's hard to make a good file with this actually), but it's ok if steps (in this case most likely streams) fit the music I guess.

              ps don't even try to step disregard for this.

              Comment

              • somethingillremember
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2007
                • 106

                #37
                Re: A new for gurus only idea

                Thread bumped for a bit (but for a good reason).
                We may have a winner:

                And it's "commercial derivatives allowed" so all we have to do is ask him, and he'll probably say yes. He's not the most frequent user, but he is active. He was last online 6 days ago.

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #38
                  Re: A new for gurus only idea

                  that song has doubles

                  Comment

                  • somethingillremember
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 106

                    #39
                    Re: A new for gurus only idea

                    Okay, fine, but it would still be a cool song to use.

                    Comment

                    • AOD_ELEMENT
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1672

                      #40
                      Re: A new for gurus only idea

                      that song would be crazy on ffr

                      Comment

                      • virus003
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 1822

                        #41
                        Re: A new for gurus only idea

                        But if we got a new FGO idea, wouldn't we have to do it for all the FGO's? And all FFR songs?
                        D:

                        Originally posted by XUioX
                        too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                        Originally posted by roundb0x
                        i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        stop back seat modding its annoying

                        Comment

                        • SpammyMcSquirrel
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 816

                          #42
                          Re: A new for gurus only idea

                          Originally posted by virus003
                          But if we got a new FGO idea, wouldn't we have to do it for all the FGO's? And all FFR songs?
                          D:
                          Of course not.
                          We have jumpstream in certain files. For example, FFLBF, Molto Vivace, Silence, Holy Orders, ect.

                          But do we see jumpstream in only the above diffiulties in files, and/or in all files on FFR? No.

                          Just because we have an idea doesn't mean we need to apply it to everything.

                          Comment

                          • Oni-Paranoia
                            No fucks
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #43
                            Re: A new for gurus only idea

                            by the end of next year we'll have every song named in this thread almost guaranteed

                            Comment

                            • Waffl3
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 702

                              #44
                              Re: A new for gurus only idea

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              kasta stan paghurim.
                              this

                              Comment

                              • somethingillremember
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 106

                                #45
                                Re: A new for gurus only idea

                                I got permission. We can useth it.

                                To: Gmanyo From: shavingronaldscar
                                Subject: Re: Your dog at a shopping mall song Date: October 23, 2008, 10:58 am

                                Message: yeah, absolutely dude, that would be sick. tempo is 260 bpm


                                Gmanyo wrote:

                                Most hilarious latin music ever. I LOVED it. I was wondering if I could use it for this site:
                                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com
                                Bacically like dance dance revolution but with fingers and your keyboard arrows.
                                Thanks for the upload!
                                Latest Song: Dog Wears Princess Crown, Takes Over Shopping Center
                                .
                                Last edited by somethingillremember; 10-24-2008, 02:53 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...