He had a song that was actually decent on his youtube vids. I believe it was canon z. I think it was like the only video where he has fun and smiles. He actually does have a good bass voice. Too bad self-production stuff that he does sucks lol. (cept canon z or w.e)
"AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
- Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)
1. no. i veto on principle alone. remixes are only slightly better... still haven't heard Starshot's mix, although i've seen it in the batches.
Principle? So, even if the song is well stepped and stands alone, it will get shot down because Tass doesn't like the song?
Originally posted by Synthlight
St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?
1. no. i veto on principle alone. remixes are only slightly better... still haven't heard Starshot's mix, although i've seen it in the batches.
2. this would make an awful file.
3. DJ TAKA is 100% Konami property... not getting permission. Don't bother asking.
4. You all suck.
1. Your being stupid for rejecting anything just because of the song, it's not your opinion that matters it's what the players like and even though some might not like it, nobody, not even their Level Ranks force them to play it. (This is like saying I don't like Hip Hop or Boy bands, which I don't, let's not put them in the game... that is idiotic. I do agree though with no more than 2 similar sounding songs for example original and remix unless they differ greatly.)
2. Easy file done correctly =/= awful
3. This would definitely increase FFR's publicity by quite a bit so this is helping FFR.
There is no need for a 4th point. Thanks for reading.
But anyways there is no sense in arguing with you since your very thickheaded... But please consider all this.
I mean really, how is his stuff going to make a good file at all?
Exclude logic and technical stuff about the song itself...Tay Zonday is Tay Zonday. That's all you need to know. People will shout for joy just hearing about him. It's only awesome because it's Tay Zonday.
Not a huge fan of the Zonday but I'd love to see one of his songs in FFR anyway.
Why must you be such a ****ing asshole, Tass? Ever consider that people LIKE meme songs, find them funny aside from any musical value the songs has? I mean, there are plenty of other songs like that, where people don't remember them because they are nessecarily a good song, but because there are happy memories associated with them.
This is a very biased argument, but regardless of bias, the song shouldn't be automatically denied to be set up on FFR just because the person who decides to put them in doesn't like the song. I mean, what about "Pylon are Trap balls" or something? That was a HORRIBLE song! Not to mention it won the "worst song" for the year, or something of that sort.
Yet, people still play it. It was still accepted. Chocolate Rain can be used as a Skill Token song, okay. But, really...
It's not fair to just decide that.
If I get banned for this, that would be hilarious.
Comment