Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #61
    Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

    It's taken me a bit of time. I had finals this week so I left this to sit around for most of the week. I'm a good 10 seconds into it or something short like that. I should have it done pretty soon.

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
      Threat Emulation
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 5184

      #62
      Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

      Ok, I just finished. I think I did a pretty good job. I think the beginning is a lot of fun. I'm looking for someone to give this thing a little test. 1233 notes. I'm thinking about tuning down a few parts. Anyone looking to help me out, message me on aim and I'll think about it.

      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
      I'm light f**king darkness

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #63
        Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

        u never sent it to me

        EDIT- Psycho I'll test it; ask Tass for my AIM
        Last edited by hi19hi19; 06-19-2008, 06:15 PM.


        Comment

        • jimerax
          ★★★★★
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2003
          • 8185

          #64
          Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

          heh you finished it psycho.

          btw can we get someone to test on this song?

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #65
            Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

            jx... i'll be testing. but i can get someone else as well.
            RIP

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #66
              Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

              me me me


              Why are you guys all ignoring me lol


              Comment

              • 25thhour
                I like max
                • Feb 2007
                • 2922

                #67
                Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

                I'll Test =D I really can't wait for this song =D
                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                Comment

                • LLaMaSaUceYup
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3759

                  #68
                  Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

                  hi19 should test it, though, I can't wait to play it!

                  Comment

                  • t-rogdor
                    tane orb
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 2685

                    #69
                    Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

                    I want to test, if i can, that is.


                    Edit:
                    Originally posted by Flameshadowxeroshin
                    Here is the song, already uploaded by Renard, and free. It is called Here We Go.

                    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1105530/
                    The name of that website made me laugh. I knew someone at Mungyodance was a furry! Also, i just listened to it, and i think i sh*t my pants.


                    Edit 2: If we did get FULL permission from Renard, then i am stepping this:
                    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1340944/
                    Last edited by t-rogdor; 06-20-2008, 08:42 AM.
                    Originally posted by cetaka
                    I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                    Comment

                    Working...