Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #46
    Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

    first learn how to speak english good. very good.
    RIP

    Comment

    • UnkownMan
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 1569

      #47
      Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      First learn how to speak English good. Very good.
      Apparently, you can't find the joke I had in my post... *sigh* I'm not going to argue... Not... I just made a post... All I said was that I wanted to do the song... Sorry that I wanted to do a song...
      Originally posted by Choofers
      2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
      We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

      Comment

      • Coolboyrulez0
        VICES
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2006
        • 10042

        #48
        Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

        Why do you want to do the song?
        That is sick dude, sick.
        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • UnkownMan
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2007
          • 1569

          #49
          Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

          Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
          Why do you want to do the song?
          That is sick dude, sick.

          Oh... wait a minute...
          Originally posted by Choofers
          2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
          We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

          Comment

          • dood gone krazee
            RATOOOOOOOOO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 1939

            #50
            Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

            Originally posted by UnkownMan
            Apparently, you can't find the joke I had in my post... *sigh* I'm not going to argue... Not... I just made a post... All I said was that I wanted to do the song... Sorry that I wanted to do a song...
            Wow dude don't fight with Tasselfoot.

            Ahh okay so its the short version. Still pretty sweet song IMO. =D
            -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

            Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
            Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
            Originally posted by robertsona
            I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

            "[++] 9/10
            Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

            Comment

            • lxDestinyxl
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 3247

              #51
              Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

              This song is going to be hilarious when stepped.
              No - I'm not up for it.

              Comment

              • jimerax
                ★★★★★
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2003
                • 8185

                #52
                Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

                lmao just stepped this one, cool.

                way harder than lolo.
                Last edited by jimerax; 06-12-2008, 12:23 PM.

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #53
                  Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

                  I stepped the short version, pretty sweet imo
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • stargroup100
                    behanjc & me are <3'ers
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 2051

                    #54
                    Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

                    my file is pretty cool so far

                    don't put any version in game before I submit mine
                    Rhythm Simulation Guide
                    Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                    Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                    Comment

                    • robertsona
                      missa in h-moll
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4000

                      #55
                      Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

                      haha BATTLE OF THE SIMFILE ARTISTS

                      Comment

                      • jimerax
                        ★★★★★
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 8185

                        #56
                        Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

                        haha let's have a contest on this song.

                        btw mine has 1201 notes, although not whole 8th jump stuff.

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #57
                          Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

                          I want the long version

                          Mind sharing the Mp3 JX :O

                          Mines 15.59 TPS


                          EDIT: 16 TPS
                          Last edited by EnR; 06-12-2008, 02:40 PM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • cyrx900
                            rofl XD shut up
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 475

                            #58
                            Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

                            I find this "contest" both funny and epic. Who will come out on top?
                            Originally posted by rsr2
                            ^ Knows what good food is
                            If you're new to FFR and you want to be a master of the game, go here:

                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=94323
                            Playing style: NumPad (4,2,8,6)/ASKL
                            Favorite Stepfile: Unknown
                            Favorite foods: Bacon Cheeseburger (angus or buffalo meat), Little Ceasers cheese pizza
                            Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper, O.J., Chocolate Milkshake

                            Comment

                            • robertsona
                              missa in h-moll
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4000

                              #59
                              Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

                              oh nobody else volunteer because you have no chance

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #60
                                Re: Who Wants to step 441bpm Mario Speedcore?

                                i'm waiting on files from jx, stargroup, and psycho. as those are the 3 people i gave the mp3 to (or jx gave to stargroup after asking me).
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...