uh... i got permission from an artist

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sticklydude
    r.i.p. tiny hippo
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 2165

    #16
    Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

    thanks man i had my BPM wayy offff on time's a wastin'

    Comment

    • Dash Myoku
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 21

      #17
      Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

      Lol, it happens. Any questions you have about my music, feel free to ask.
      I am the music man, Dash!


      Lol, I suck at FFR.

      Comment

      • jugglinguy
        Use me as a porta-potty
        • Dec 2006
        • 4319

        #18
        Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

        Your songs are great, I can't wait to see some in game. I hope you do some more 8bit.
        Originally posted by Jem
        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

        Comment

        • Dash Myoku
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 21

          #19
          Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

          Ooo, got a new remix goin' and might be perfect for FFR. Not sure, of course.

          It's a Castlevania remix and a first from that game for me. You can find it on my Newgrounds page, which is in the first post of this thread.

          Let me know what you guys (and girls) think.
          I am the music man, Dash!


          Lol, I suck at FFR.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #20
            Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

            Originally posted by Dash Myoku
            Hopefully? I'm confused... O.o

            And awesome, thanks.

            My name is sometimes said as MML

            also, it was just a joke XD
            ​

            Comment

            • Dash Myoku
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2008
              • 21

              #21
              Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

              Oh, LOL!

              I didn't even notice your name, wow. That's messed up. xP
              I am the music man, Dash!


              Lol, I suck at FFR.

              Comment

              • sticklydude
                r.i.p. tiny hippo
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 2165

                #22
                Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

                vampire killer remix is sounding great so far

                Comment

                • Dash Myoku
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 21

                  #23
                  Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

                  ...You should hear it now. I just finished laying out the rest of the original track and backed it up with guitar. I also changed the bass so it stood out more throughout all the chaos. xD

                  Infact, I'll go upload it now.
                  I am the music man, Dash!


                  Lol, I suck at FFR.

                  Comment

                  • sticklydude
                    r.i.p. tiny hippo
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2165

                    #24
                    Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

                    although the beginning of it doesnt sound to good for ffr cause of crazy jacks and ffr's jack syndrome

                    Comment

                    • Dash Myoku
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 21

                      #25
                      Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

                      Don't make 'em Jacks, then. Just make it a run instead.

                      Jacks suck anyways. >.>
                      I am the music man, Dash!


                      Lol, I suck at FFR.

                      Comment

                      • sticklydude
                        r.i.p. tiny hippo
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2165

                        #26
                        Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

                        V2 sounds great except a few parts that have to much goin on

                        keep it up!

                        Comment

                        • Starshot
                          /DJS\
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 1794

                          #27
                          Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

                          I feel your remixing skills are really damn good. I can't really say much for your original composing talent, as there aren't that many on the site.

                          What I can say with confidence is that you need to master your music so that the drum stands out more. Traditionally with rock music, you can always hear the drums. I suggest finding different samples that sound more impressive. Nevertheless, your mastering skills will come in time, they always do.

                          PS- WAAAAAAY too much bass drum at the beginning on Vampire killer.

                          Comment

                          • sticklydude
                            r.i.p. tiny hippo
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2165

                            #28
                            Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

                            Finally done with Time's a Wastin'!

                            Comment

                            • Dash Myoku
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 21

                              #29
                              Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

                              Kick ass, can't wait to see it in game, when and if it gets there. xP

                              Star: Thanks, I'll be sure to work on those drums (if I can find any better than what I've got). I'll also take some off the "bass" off the bass drum.
                              I am the music man, Dash!


                              Lol, I suck at FFR.

                              Comment

                              • sticklydude
                                r.i.p. tiny hippo
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 2165

                                #30
                                Re: uh... i got permission from an artist

                                bummmppp
                                yaay no more framers now i can step vampire killer correctly :]

                                Comment

                                Working...