UPDATE! Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • moches
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 3996

    #16
    Re: Attn: Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

    It would be nice to have a listen. If something sounds like it'll make a good stepfile, I'll do it, even though I'm only an amateur.

    Honestly, it's more for listening than stepping. My email is blue_light_888@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    -moches

    Comment

    • omgitznpv
      cohoooooon
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 6980

      #17
      Re: Attn: Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

      wj_bq2004@yahoo.com

      If there's any unbelievably epic songs, I'll step them.
      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

      Comment

      • Redorigami
        Call me Massive Swallow
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 3162

        #18
        Re: Attn: Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

        redorigami@gmail.com

        kthx
        Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
        The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
        Originally posted by spreadNv
        Got dibs on La Camp.
        Oh right, Im not any good.
        Got dibs on Pita.

        Comment

        • verra
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 813

          #19
          Re: Attn: Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

          I would love a copy of the album as well as attempt to step something for Spin It Up. hillbillymike1@aol.com . Thanks!!
          Yep, it's me

          Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

          Comment

          • RB_Dreamscanner
            ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
            • Nov 2006
            • 1789

            #20
            Re: Attn: Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

            DreamScanner@FlashFlashRevolution.com
            Always loved some of your songs.
            "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



            Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

            Comment

            • dandandamdandan1111
              the baker man
              • Jun 2007
              • 2176

              #21
              Re: Attn: Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

              I'll see what there is, and if its good (of course it is), I'll step some songs. :]

              dandandamdandan1111@flashflashrevolution.com

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #22
                Re: Attn: Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

                Aye, so I tried sending out the album last night via email, but it ain't happening. Anyone know of any websites where I can upload the album for free? Rather, which website offers the best service?

                Comment

                • RB_Dreamscanner
                  ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1789

                  #23
                  Re: Attn: Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

                  Uh, if you can upload them individually http://www.garageband.com or www.imeem.com

                  I'm not sure about albums, i will look though.
                  "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                  Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                  Comment

                  • jewpinthethird
                    (The Fat's Sabobah)
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 11711

                    #24
                    Re: UPDATE! Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

                    I uploaded the file to Rapidshare. Check it out.



                    I have excluded two songs, which would not have been stepfile worthy to minimize the overall file size.
                    Last edited by jewpinthethird; 12-24-2007, 08:09 PM.

                    Comment

                    • dore
                      caveman pornstar
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 6317

                      #25
                      Re: UPDATE! Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

                      DLing now, thank you!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #26
                        Re: UPDATE! Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

                        Wont DL for me at all, I'll try again tomorrow.....

                        It's probably AOL
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Zageron
                          Zageron E. Tazaterra
                          FFR Administrator
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 6592

                          #27
                          Re: UPDATE! Stepfile Artists, New Fat's Sabobah Album

                          DLing. I love your music.

                          Comment

                          Working...