Re: Permission from the black mages
Im not sure if you have tried for permissions before Jim., but some bands make deals that ensure they own the rights to the music.. Imogen Heap is signed with Warner Bros (If I remember correctly), but she keeps all rights to her music.
I would assume this is the same.
Not only that, he could consider these songs remixes of the other songs, as alot of them arent the originals that are in the games. As long as he isn't selling the remixes, im pretty sure he can give permission.
Either way, this is awesome.
Im not sure if you have tried for permissions before Jim., but some bands make deals that ensure they own the rights to the music.. Imogen Heap is signed with Warner Bros (If I remember correctly), but she keeps all rights to her music.
I would assume this is the same.
Not only that, he could consider these songs remixes of the other songs, as alot of them arent the originals that are in the games. As long as he isn't selling the remixes, im pretty sure he can give permission.
Either way, this is awesome.

Comment