Time to do the Battle on the Big Bridge Black Mages version. Yes, I'm aware AKHT already has three remixes of that song on FFR. But, even though they're great songs, they suck compared to the Black Mages. No offense, AKHT.
# of FCs: 403/459
# of AAAs: 78/459
# of Token AAAs: 7/119
# of Skill Tokens: 82/92
Best FC: HELLBEAT
Best AAA: Crystalis - House Leaves (Remix) (WITH jack syndrome)
Originally posted by Zageron
Everything is Vistas fault. If your cat dies, it's also Vistas fault.
Originally posted by MilkChan
Why do people care about that? It doesn't give you anything in return, it just displays you on the daily stats. Not like anyone would be sucking your dick because you got 3095471750427 arrows on one day.
Sorry i aint been able to post guys, my pc has completely ****ED im at school atm.
Litterally like 5 mins after my last post my entire pc froze, i turned it off and the BOOT FILE to boot windows was ****ed, i was bsoding just before the login to windows screen.
If anyone can help it will be appreciated..
I cant do a full non quick formatting of my hard drive. I cant install windows either I GET BSOD ON FORMATTING WTF LOL. I get BSOD from trying to boot up to install windows after putting the setup files on the hard drive..
Anyone can help me this will be appreciated i think the problem is either the RAM or my HD is screwed. thx.
Comment