Japanese artist submissions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #16
    Re: Japanese artist submissions

    Double post to let you guys know Im not kidding
    ​

    Comment

    • behanjc
      stargroup & me are <3'ers
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2006
      • 1546

      #17
      Re: Japanese artist submissions

      Don't really know anything about them or how unrealistic it is, but how about the artist of Sleeping Terror from the SMGPack. I absolutely love that song. (I think it was originally ZUN's but I've never heard that version). The artist I believe is Jun.A or alias Sound Sepher.

      http://www.facebook.com/BehanOfficial
      https://soundcloud.com/behanmusic/powerhouse-ep-preview-out-now

      Comment

      • bmah
        shots FIRED
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Oct 2003
        • 8448

        #18
        Re: Japanese artist submissions

        Rebirth0/Jimerax, would you please try and get permission by the artist YU: http://www.muzie.co.jp/cgi-bin/artist.cgi?id=a014985

        I'm stepping What's What and hopefully the artist will be ok with it. This request shouldn't be unrealistic I think.

        Comment

        • cyrx900
          rofl XD shut up
          • Nov 2006
          • 475

          #19
          Re: Japanese artist submissions

          Where can I get permission for DJ Sharpnel music?
          Originally posted by rsr2
          ^ Knows what good food is
          If you're new to FFR and you want to be a master of the game, go here:

          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=94323
          Playing style: NumPad (4,2,8,6)/ASKL
          Favorite Stepfile: Unknown
          Favorite foods: Bacon Cheeseburger (angus or buffalo meat), Little Ceasers cheese pizza
          Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper, O.J., Chocolate Milkshake

          Comment

          • bmah
            shots FIRED
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Oct 2003
            • 8448

            #20
            Re: Japanese artist submissions

            No need, we have blanket permission for Sharpnel's songs I believe.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #21
              Re: Japanese artist submissions

              We have permission for ANY Sharpnel song.

              Someone get Ayumi Hamasaki
              ​

              Comment

              • cyrx900
                rofl XD shut up
                • Nov 2006
                • 475

                #22
                Re: Japanese artist submissions

                Sorry for posting again but does that mean we can use their music for stepfiles right away because we already have permission for all their songs?
                Originally posted by rsr2
                ^ Knows what good food is
                If you're new to FFR and you want to be a master of the game, go here:

                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=94323
                Playing style: NumPad (4,2,8,6)/ASKL
                Favorite Stepfile: Unknown
                Favorite foods: Bacon Cheeseburger (angus or buffalo meat), Little Ceasers cheese pizza
                Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper, O.J., Chocolate Milkshake

                Comment

                • Cj_leonine
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 2070

                  #23
                  Re: Japanese artist submissions

                  I guess that means we can use any of their songs but I don't think we'll accept anymore at the time since EVERYONE wants to make a sharpnel file.
                  Status: Innactive Onehander

                  Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                  Comment

                  • sarahxjane
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2109

                    #24
                    Re: Japanese artist submissions

                    I would love to see some more Japanese submissions on here =]
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                    Originally posted by funmonkey54
                    *knock knock*
                    *opens door*
                    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                    Um, ok. May I help you?
                    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                    as of December 11th 2009.
                    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #25
                      Re: Japanese artist submissions

                      Sorry for posting again but does that mean we can use their music for stepfiles right away because we already have permission for all their songs?
                      Yes, altho at this time the game isnt accepting V2s (sims for songs already ingame)


                      I guess that means we can use any of their songs but I don't think we'll accept anymore at the time since EVERYONE wants to make a sharpnel file
                      As long as it isnt already ingame, and is stepped right, there shouldnt be a problem
                      ​

                      Comment

                      Working...