Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #31
    Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

    Only had time to send in Aerogroove's 5 1 1. Tass, please tell me if you got it

    And on MrPapa's Sonic Song: I got 89 Perfects, 11 greats, 2 goods and 2 miss on pad. The only reason I got a miss/good was when I thought the song ended and stepped off the pad. The pattern was boring as hell, but it was onsync.

    (PS Photobucket's down....but I do have a pic )
    ​

    Comment

    • pokelda
      ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2006
      • 3878

      #32
      Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      Some time in early August, we're going to do a new member rush on skill tokens
      What?!?

      Comment

      • pokelda
        ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2006
        • 3878

        #33
        Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

        **** no

        Comment

        • pokelda
          ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2006
          • 3878

          #34
          Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

          Triple post because im angry >=(

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #35
            Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

            i got a file from you lar, haven't looked at it yet.

            pokelda... i'll be using your Norfolk Girls as part of it.
            RIP

            Comment

            • pokelda
              ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2006
              • 3878

              #36
              Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

              Oh hey, one of my files was accepted
              Last edited by pokelda; 07-24-2007, 04:59 PM. Reason: The Game

              Comment

              • l Endorphin l
                Maybe
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 574

                #37
                Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

                Lol. I have a great song and a good req behind it...Something to do with Calm....The songs sound alike.
                I'm just hoping the title doesn't scare Tass off.
                Last edited by l Endorphin l; 07-24-2007, 05:13 PM.

                Comment

                • Fantasticone
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 6003

                  #38
                  Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

                  Originally posted by Silver_Brian
                  Yeah, but then both versions would be really easy. =/
                  The V2 would be pretty straight forward. Besides, I don´t think it could be that hard.

                  Comment

                  • Neonatrias
                    MAЯISA
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 919

                    #39
                    Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

                    Sent a chart for Pupil of Frenzy. It miiight be too difficult to include in this stuff. And I don't know if it's already been done or not.

                    So yeah. =)

                    Comment

                    • pokelda
                      ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 3878

                      #40
                      Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      Please put something in the subject of the email to let me know that it is for this special and not a normal queue submission.
                      I just realised, I'm the only one that has no say in this ;_;

                      Comment

                      • DrugstoreCowboy
                        Is Famouz
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 3409

                        #41
                        Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

                        QQ

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #42
                          Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

                          no, you aren't. just because you aren't submitting for this doesn't mean i can't use your submission for this. out of this current batch.... your norfolk, V4N's lucid quazar, and Ben's I'll be right here waiting for you all are candidates for this, as they are all easy files. and those are just files that i tested today.



                          edit: tass is retard and posted in wrong thread.
                          Last edited by Tasselfoot; 07-24-2007, 06:58 PM.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • rshadow8888
                            FFR's Buizel
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 3120

                            #43
                            Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            edit: tass is retard and posted in wrong thread.
                            Wow, Tass is human


                            I would submit for this, but I want to make sure the first file I get into FFR is one that I will play myself, not just AAA and never touch again.

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #44
                              Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

                              yea. i already went to newgrounds and figured out what they both were myself.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #45
                                Re: Looking for about 10 easy songs (1-5 / 12 difficulty)

                                Tass, if you receive a file that's too hard, will you please add it to the regular batch? Im asking cuz the 2rd sim I sent has a trick to it (changes from 4ths to 8ths, has 8th jacks with good reasoning) and you might think it's more a 6 or so.

                                EDIT: Azn Fingers has been here since I first made this post....
                                Last edited by MixMasterLar; 07-24-2007, 11:25 PM.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...