I got BanYa

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #61
    Re: I got BanYa

    Wouldn't it be possible for you guys to actively contact the email address yourself rather than waiting to get secondhand info from some random member?

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #62
      Re: I got BanYa

      yes. but at the same time, we don't want to be sending multiple requests of the same nature to one artist. i know it would annoy me if some random website did that to me... would also make me think they weren't very organized, which would put doubt in my mind.
      RIP

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #63
        Re: I got BanYa

        OMG, I love the Banya songs. But you guys are right with being cautious with this. The last thing we need is another BV.

        Comment

        • hyperxtrance
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 93

          #64
          Re: I got BanYa

          Razor better be telling the truth of him getting BanYa's permisson.
          I'm going to be so pissed if he lied.

          Originally posted by Alpha Omega
          can ur pussy eat cherrios fast?
          Originally posted by L0NEvvolf
          I try, I just have trobble in engish class. lol

          Comment

          • Nyokou
            ( ̄ー ̄)
            • Apr 2005
            • 4247

            #65
            Re: I got BanYa

            Well, even if we don't have permission, I'll put my sim in the database, rofl.
            Snapchat: icequeenilse

            Comment

            • 00Razor00
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 3530

              #66
              Re: I got BanYa

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Wouldn't it be possible for you guys to actively contact the email address yourself rather than waiting to get secondhand info from some random member?
              Exactly, that can always be done. But seeming as some people are
              just not willing to answer back, it'll take ages getting a response back
              from Andamiro. Just like i waited about 7-8 days before getting one.

              But on the other hand, I sent an email that I'll FWD to Tass.


              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #67
                Re: I got BanYa

                forward the entire email chain to the 2 email addresses that were listed above.


                should include your original email, the reply from banya, etc etc etc. EVERY email... and should all be in 1 email that gets forwarded to us. that way we can read the whole conversation with ease.
                RIP

                Comment

                • brothaice
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 2940

                  #68
                  Re: I got BanYa

                  We really need to get this straightend out to a Yes or No answer.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #69
                    Re: I got BanYa

                    Originally posted by brothaice
                    We really need to get this straightend out to a Yes or No answer.
                    Agree'ed

                    We have enough BanYa on simDB and BMS, FFR needs some
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • hyperxtrance
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 93

                      #70
                      Re: I got BanYa

                      This is annoying.
                      Just forward the e-mail to Tass, Razor.
                      Clear everything out and prove that you actually did get permission from BanYa.
                      Last edited by hyperxtrance; 05-30-2007, 05:55 PM.

                      Originally posted by Alpha Omega
                      can ur pussy eat cherrios fast?
                      Originally posted by L0NEvvolf
                      I try, I just have trobble in engish class. lol

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #71
                        Re: I got BanYa

                        ok, i have Final Audition 1 to finish up, which i will if matrixdude ever finishes his part.

                        So all i need is Final Audition 3 U.F., if anyone has the mp3 please send it to me through AIM.
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • Silver_Brian
                          ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 5576

                          #72
                          Re: I got BanYa

                          I'm inclined to step a song if this permission ever gets straightened out.

                          Originally posted by Moogle-master
                          i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                          Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                          "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                          Comment

                          • Shashmakito
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 432

                            #73
                            Re: I got BanYa

                            It'd be great if Banya let us use their music.
                            Originally posted by customstuff
                            You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
                            Originally posted by ToshX
                            you are avatar

                            I am maid

                            Comment

                            • 00Razor00
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3530

                              #74
                              Re: I got BanYa

                              Allright, I sent the 3 E-MAILS that was in the ENTIRE CONVERSATION VIA Yahoo. My Hotmail, was being stupid and it cleared out all of my SENT FOLDER which had them. Had them backed up, just in case.

                              Point Blank : They've been SENT to Tass and Synth.


                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                              Comment

                              • brothaice
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 2940

                                #75
                                Re: I got BanYa

                                K gud =]

                                Comment

                                Working...