Rebirth FFR Simfile List

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrugstoreCowboy
    Is Famouz
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 3409

    #31
    Re: Rebirth FFR Simfile List

    LOL. online accent.

    simfile is each individual song that he is putting steps (or arrows) to.

    Comment

    • yukino120
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2005
      • 40

      #32
      Re: Rebirth FFR Simfile List

      on the list of songs that i would like you to step (when you have time of course), most of them you could just find it off of limewire.

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #33
        Re: Rebirth FFR Simfile List

        I don't have limewire, and I'm most likely not going to ever download it again. Or any other similar programs. Bit Torrent will be all I'll have. You'll have to upload the music to a free hosting site and link me

        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #34
          Re: Rebirth FFR Simfile List

          Working on:

          Decisive Battle
          bbblow
          Genophobia
          The Birth of the Telegram, 1814
          Be Princess v2
          Shind Bad
          Momentary Life (doubt I'll ever finish)
          One Minute Waltz v2 (doubt I'll ever finish)

          Sims I resend in my next batch:

          Winter Shiki
          Love Coloured Master Spark
          Euro Freak
          Sail AwaY


          So that means I'm sending another 10 files this week

          Comment

          • I like it
            Housekeeper
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 2123

            #35
            Re: Rebirth FFR Simfile List


            you forgot mine

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #36
              Re: Rebirth FFR Simfile List

              Originally posted by Rebirth0
              One Minute Waltz v2 (doubt I'll ever finish)
              You need your Girlfriend v2 to give you the will to start and finish the file

              obviously


              Comment

              • Rebirth0
                FFR Originalbro
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 8751

                #37
                Re: Rebirth FFR Simfile List

                No, OMW isn't worth restepping because the mp3 is messed up and has small glitches in it. Making it extremely hard to sync.

                I could do it but I'm just too lazy

                Comment

                • Knoobish
                  alia shawkat
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 362

                  #38
                  Re: Rebirth FFR Simfile List

                  Since my The Lunatic Princess file probably isn't good enough to go into the game, I think it would be awesome if you stepped a version for FFR (even though it screams for holds/crossovers).
                  Originally posted by THE_MAINFRAME
                  actually it is, my parents hate me i have no friends and everyone hates me, fine i will just go kill myself like anyone here gives a fat flying ****, when im dead no one will miss me and no i wont come back because i will be dead. i might as well end it anyway i suck at life i suck at stepmania i cant get a friend...

                  im going to go kill myself...most likely you will all celebrate and party because everyone hates me so much.

                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #39
                    Re: Rebirth FFR Simfile List

                    Also, please don't **** up bbblow becuase it's a great song that could actually be stepped well.



                    Basically, don't leave me wishing someone else had stepped it.


                    Comment

                    • Silver_Brian
                      ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 5576

                      #40
                      Re: Rebirth FFR Simfile List

                      rofl, I was going to step bbblow, until I realized somebody else would make a much better version. Also:
                      Originally posted by Rebirth sim
                      Love Coloured Master Spark
                      Awesome.

                      Originally posted by Moogle-master
                      i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                      "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                      Comment

                      Working...