Can we get Arch0wl in ffr

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arch0wl
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 6344

    #16
    Re: Can we get Arch0wl in ffr

    I've been trying to get in contact with that guy for years. If anyone has any leads that are better than mine, let me know.

    Comment

    • hi19hi19
      lol happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 12194

      #17
      Re: Can we get Arch0wl in ffr

      I actually stepped it for FFR because I thought we had permission, then I learned we didn't.


      I've been holding on to it for a while now. Was going to use my chart in a custom tournament or something idk


      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #18
        Re: Can we get Arch0wl in ffr

        who gives a shit just put it in this stupid flash game

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #19
          Re: Can we get Arch0wl in ffr

          Originally posted by Snapps
          who gives a shit just put it in this stupid flash game
          yeah

          Comment

          Working...