This song is going to be entered into the queue so that it can be entered into ffr if it's good enough. I've stepped plenty of files and feel I can easily step well enough for the engine.
I wanna know what song (out of the ones I've chosen, OR make ONE suggestion in a post) I should step. Rather, which of these would you like to see in the game?
The number next to the song is the possible projected FFR difficulty
LINKS in order:
You Goddamn Fish (76)
This Could've Been Nice (80)
GOT MY PONY SPAM FOR YOU(82)
Feel Better(81)
Sean Paul Opens A MFing Carnival(74)
Sinisterrrrrr (from Come Get Some)(84)
I wanna know what song (out of the ones I've chosen, OR make ONE suggestion in a post) I should step. Rather, which of these would you like to see in the game?
The number next to the song is the possible projected FFR difficulty
LINKS in order:
You Goddamn Fish (76)
This Could've Been Nice (80)
GOT MY PONY SPAM FOR YOU(82)
Feel Better(81)
Sean Paul Opens A MFing Carnival(74)
Sinisterrrrrr (from Come Get Some)(84)










- Tosh 2014



Comment