Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NoPrivacy
    wut
    • Aug 2012
    • 290

    #586
    Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

    Hmm, this isn't the most impressive of AAA's, but i got this completely cold with next to no sleep
    Shit.

    Comment

    • Findarian
      Offical Best Poster 2012
      • Oct 2009
      • 918

      #587
      Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

      Nice :P


      PARTY TIME IN TGB

      Comment

      • ilikexd
        ​
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2006
        • 3209

        #588
        Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

        I forgot that alt engines even existed lol. I don't ever look here, so I don't know what's good or not, but these felt nice.


        had the AAA until the last ~200 notes, my hand slipped


        stamina issues makes this impossible to whore. i can fc slightly worse

        Comment

        • mrpreggers
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Feb 2011
          • 3395

          #589
          Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

          lol ilikexd.. look what you made me do. Weird to look back at how hard I thought this was during hi19's tournament.
          Attached Files

          Comment

          • ilikexd
            ​
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2006
            • 3209

            #590
            Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

            Originally posted by MrPreggers
            lol ilikexd.. look what you made me do. Weird to look back at how hard I thought this was during hi19's tournament.
            nice
            now i'm going to have to go aaa it

            lmao i almost have 200mil ffr points today even with playing on stepmania/alt engines


            ugh i can keep getting to 1k+ combo with aaa, but any 3434 or 1212 pattern kills my hands
            Last edited by ilikexd; 10-12-2012, 06:38 PM.

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #591
              Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

              Nice Oprah Shmup ilikexd, I actually find that one harder than OML heavy personally.
              Makes me happy to see people play my files


              and wtf preggers


              Comment

              • ilikexd
                ​
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2006
                • 3209

                #592
                Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Nice Oprah Shmup ilikexd, I actually find that one harder than OML heavy personally.
                Makes me happy to see people play my files


                and wtf preggers
                i have to be honest, i LOVE your files

                i played destiny gamma, oml, and oprah shmup at least 100 times each on stepmania when i couldnt play ffr due to lag. it was really nice to see them on an ffr engine.
                they got me from being unable to do 200 bpm stream to being able to do 250+

                Comment

                • NoPrivacy
                  wut
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 290

                  #593
                  Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                  isnt OML heavy the easy one?
                  Shit.

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #594
                    Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                    hi19's OML Heavy is a little harder compared to Toph's Oni
                    But yeah, it's the easier one

                    Comment

                    • NoPrivacy
                      wut
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 290

                      #595
                      Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                      Ah, i'll give t a try later. Didn't know it was Hi19's
                      Shit.

                      Comment

                      • mrpreggers
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 3395

                        #596
                        Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                        I went on a hi19 rampage and got this first try Why can't FGOs like this be in FFR so I can feel good about myself?
                        Attached Files

                        Comment

                        • Zakvvv666
                          I catch fruit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 2861

                          #597
                          Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                          This is what happens when I play on Dossar's engine after being awake for 23 hours.










                          Originally posted by reuben_tate
                          I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

                          Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


                          Comment

                          • foxfire667
                            The FFRchiver
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 2170

                            #598
                            Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                            Well, this made my day:


                            Rank 3 I did good yesssss! Although with some of the names I see below me, something tells me they could drastically improve their scores.
                            SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                            Comment

                            • EzExZeRo7497
                              ⠀
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 6858

                              #599
                              Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                              That's a really sick Grist Gamma haha.

                              Comment

                              • NoPrivacy
                                wut
                                • Aug 2012
                                • 290

                                #600
                                Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                                Not a bad warm up! (Bunch of new songs in Misc on my engine)


                                WAT



                                Last edited by NoPrivacy; 10-18-2012, 01:30 AM.
                                Shit.

                                Comment

                                Working...