Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EzExZeRo7497
    ⠀
    • Dec 2010
    • 6858

    #526
    Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

    1 restart !!

    MADDO BLAST
    Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 08-14-2012, 05:41 AM.

    Comment

    • ~Zeta~
      Flag Master
      • Oct 2010
      • 2156

      #527
      Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

      amazing. don't care attitude = better scores.

      343 32nds = ow.


      magically can do this


      should've been 8-0-1-0 but middle section kicked my ass.


      Slow jumptrills with trills are hard.


      should've been a AAA but lagged a bit at the end. oh well.

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #528
        Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

        Nice Mad Blast Eze
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #529
          Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

          Meanwhile when I'm not whoring EP

          Really should've been a teens run, but I freaked out at the 8th section and 4th wall section and I got like 18 goods, my misses and averages there. :/
          Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 08-16-2012, 06:57 AM.

          Comment

          • The_Toymaker
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2011
            • 820

            #530
            Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

            \o/

            Comment

            • Xx{Midnight}xX
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 8548

              #531
              Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

              GOD DAMN IT AJ.

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #532
                Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                Old

                Comment

                • foxfire667
                  The FFRchiver
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2170

                  #533
                  Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                  Pretty decent score for me, love this song:


                  Seriously, someone should do something about this lol:


                  Fairly decent pa for me:


                  An awesome sightread, surprisingly enjoyed playing this long thing:
                  SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                  Comment

                  • xXOpkillerXx
                    ✘ Forever OP✘
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 4207

                    #534
                    Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                    Always used to trip up on the one-handed minitrills :3

                    EDIT: Ohhh shit, first try Cest What AAA x.x Niiiice~
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by xXOpkillerXx; 09-1-2012, 10:59 AM.

                    Comment

                    • xXOpkillerXx
                      ✘ Forever OP✘
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 4207

                      #535
                      Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                      Double post~
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      • Xx{Midnight}xX
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 8548

                        #536
                        Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~



                        Say what

                        Comment

                        • EzExZeRo7497
                          ⠀
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 6858

                          #537
                          Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                          oops

                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #538
                            Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                            When I was low D3, I got 4 clean on this.

                            When I was mid D4, I AAA'd it.

                            Now apparently everyone thinks I'm D5, and I get this:



                            WELP


                            Comment

                            • Zakvvv666
                              I catch fruit
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 2861

                              #539
                              Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                              What the



                              Originally posted by reuben_tate
                              I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

                              Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


                              Comment

                              • NoPrivacy
                                wut
                                • Aug 2012
                                • 290

                                #540
                                Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

                                I need to get some stamina back x.x


                                Edit - Eh..
                                Last edited by NoPrivacy; 09-5-2012, 07:25 PM.
                                Shit.

                                Comment

                                Working...