That is the third time that's happened at that area. I've been suffering from a skill drop so this would have made me feel a hell of a lot better too..
Second pass, improved a little. idk this file is just vibr8, easy, vibr8, easy, vibr8
What is this doing in the HSMPs lol?
I mean it's kinda fun but still
Sightread, 3 CBs on the 32nd jacks (only remotely hard part) 2 CBs from being a derp.
Raped. First SDCB.
I remember when I couldn't read this file, now I can combo the 24th part lawl
Wow I don't recall this being so easy.
Only two misses outside of the solo, once right at the end of the first JS, general derp (sad or else I'd have sexy 3500+ combo)
Then one right at the end, nerves I guess.
I sort of bombed the 32nds, that's where like 50% of the CBs are from >_<
But yeah first AA, guess that's a milestone. I love this file
If people weren't that lazy the wiki would've been up to date, I encourage people to add their scores there, being wr's or not to fill blank pages. Stop being modest and add ur scores
time to add [bad] scorez in blank pages so people can go like "wtf dats not a good skore" and keep adding new skorez
Comment