SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gnr61
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 7251

    #1156
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    haven't opened sm yet today sorry buddy :v
    i'll prolly still do a midnight sesh though no worries
    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

    Comment

    • MinaciousGrace
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2007
      • 4278

      #1157
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Originally posted by gnr61
      lol i watched mina's beat of my heart video earlier and it never occurred to me to hit that 24th jack part as straight 16ths i always got like 3 misses there =.=;
      was i really that bad wadf

      anyway new videos when i get back stateside (~march 26) filmed in africa for maximum awesome and feat. ultrabeatdownsupremegamma

      also that he's enough reason is p sick not many people have aa'd

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #1158
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Anaru so pro :')

        You can probably improve that Baby Blue though, I came close to that and you're better than me by quite a bit.

        He's Enough Reason AA is pretty sick though good job

        Comment

        • gnr61
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7251

          #1159
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          is it weird that i read the baby blue banner as 'Aaby Alue' and didn't question it at all until i saw eze write it out

          anyway i accidentally too much melatonin so no sm today here's a couple older quads and stuff instead

          #32/33/34




          sightread, first 48ths thing surprised/wrecked me. this file's really dumb but iirc it's always being called a masterpiece or something


          every time..can probably get down to 1 or 2


          lol hard pain. tryna improve speeds (editor's note: not j7 rofl)

          Last edited by gnr61; 02-27-2012, 02:23 AM.
          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

          Comment

          • EzExZeRo7497
            ⠀
            • Dec 2010
            • 6858

            #1160
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Now that I think about it you're right it looks like Aaby Blue haha

            CotB 1.5... gonna try that later

            Comment

            • Anaru
              Banned
              • Dec 2011
              • 1530

              #1161
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              super sick dickjazz, go for quad :O
              gonna try to improve my songz

              Comment

              • icontrolyourworld
                Enjoy life!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2007
                • 4197

                #1162
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~








                Comment

                • Anaru
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 1530

                  #1163
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  dmyk edit is pretty nice, can be improved
                  nice cb on superheroes (go for fc)
                  wow nice beatdown!

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #1164
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Got a good day, rate scores and hard song scores incoming
                    First AA, hi Anaru (Shitty PA, and I can drop those CBs though but I **** up too much in that file)


                    SDCB/1000 marv break



                    Took me long enough rofl, now I won't touch the file until I can AA 1.4 I guess



                    Hard pain trills/minitrill transitions



                    This is painful as ****



                    Milestone, first A
                    Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 02-27-2012, 06:36 AM.

                    Comment

                    • icontrolyourworld
                      Enjoy life!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4197

                      #1165
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                      This is painful as ****

                      wrong rate capture pic lol

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #1166
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        rofl oops, fixed

                        Comment

                        • 6PLUS3
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 63

                          #1167
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Shitty score, but still, kinda mad.
                          Originally posted by Profraine
                          Trippy music. Sounds like the ending got hit with a magnet.
                          Come on and sing it with me~

                          Comment

                          • [TeRa]
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 9922

                            #1168
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            fck u ladymade star


                            first try idk decent at least
                            Last edited by [TeRa]; 02-27-2012, 11:17 AM.

                            Comment

                            • Choofers
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 6205

                              #1169
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Originally posted by Anaru
                              truly a hard file, screwed up the jacks at the end (missed the 2 holds as well sigh)

                              Comment

                              • hi19hi19
                                lol happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 12194

                                #1170
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                I herd ppl were playing dis file

                                First pass lolol (I actually made it to the end once before this with less CBs but killed myself on the ending mines, I suck at dodgeball)
                                maybe I should be using the Amateur Stepmania thread I feel so noob posting in here


                                Comment

                                Working...