SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • i love you
    Live a wonderful life~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 7315

    #5551
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Thanks bro. I wish I could show them off on smo though.
    ===============================
    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
    ===============================

    Comment

    • Gundam-Dude
      `~`
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7327

      #5552
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      sorry if my post came off as offensive, dynamer. was just shovin you a bit because I -know- you can do better if you were to play it again (probably not happening but it was worth the push). at this point, you're better than me at like 95% of files because you have the speed and stamina to MA harder stuff and I'm no where near my SKiLL PRiMe anymore, rofl
      Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 10-15-2012, 09:27 PM.


      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

      Comment

      • Dynam0
        The Dominator
        • Sep 2005
        • 8987

        #5553
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        it's cool no worries man, i prob shouldn't have snapped back like that...15+ hours of teaching/writing lesson plans a day is starting to get to me :S

        I still manage to fit an hour of SM into my day though

        Comment

        • Sidek
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2010
          • 777

          #5554
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          dynam0 vs GD?? lol

          Bye.

          Comment

          • foxfire667
            The FFRchiver
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jun 2009
            • 2170

            #5555
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Not as intense as some of my other scores, but it's been an AAA that has been evading me for a while:
            SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #5556
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Originally posted by Dynam0
              it's cool no worries man, i prob shouldn't have snapped back like that...15+ hours of teaching/writing lesson plans a day is starting to get to me :S

              I still manage to fit an hour of SM into my day though
              I actually wrote my first lesson plan and taught it yesterday, those take such a long time to plan out holy shit
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • Dynam0
                The Dominator
                • Sep 2005
                • 8987

                #5557
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Yeah...I have to write 2 a night and teach the lessons the next day, pretty burned out.

                BUT! Here's some scores before I get to work tonight rofl


                Mini-jack of doom etc.


                Getting closer to quad...I think it's easier to MA than Destiny in terms of staying mentally focused but the patterns themselves are harder



                MA is most likely through the roof on these

                X-rated has the actual max combo, ballad for cetaka combo is just lol

                Comment

                • kaiten123
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2008
                  • 1117

                  #5558
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  nice MA, especially that last one Dynamo. how to MA offsync files


                  not quite my old score but AA on this is nice i think



                  Last edited by kaiten123; 10-17-2012, 12:11 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Callipygian
                    Senior FFR citizen
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 1537

                    #5559
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Thanks, eze . Those MA scores are just beyond my comprehension, dynamo. That angry German kid AAA is actually pretty nice, foxfire. The scores rebound poops out lately are just ridiculous.

                    Good to see you post again, kaiten. I had no idea you were or had ever been so ****ing fast lol. What pack are those files from anyway?
                    Sick nature

                    Comment

                    • foxfire667
                      The FFRchiver
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 2170

                      #5560
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      I don't even know how I did this. Last time I played this I barely even hit mid 80's in percentage:


                      SKILLLLLBOOOSTTTTTT!!!

                      The HSMP version herp (in case you think this is one of the other 3498057 steps of Emerald Sword).
                      SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #5561
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Dats a reel gud scoar on skors emerald sword man, et's so harrd to play.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Staiain
                          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 4545

                          #5562
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Yo Isaac and Dynamo, I am far inferior to your MA, this id why I said you could improve your bw ghost cause I got this










                          Also 33 on a ballad for cetaka....... my eyes






                          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                          SM Wiki My

                          Comment

                          • .Sapphire
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2012
                            • 113

                            #5563
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            ^ wow

                            lmfao wtf @ ballad

                            Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
                            Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

                            Originally posted by Choofers
                            holy irony batman
                            Originally posted by moches
                            Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
                            Originally posted by Staiain
                            who cares about oldcartoon anyway

                            Comment

                            • kaiten123
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2008
                              • 1117

                              #5564
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Originally posted by Callipygian
                              Thanks, eze . Those MA scores are just beyond my comprehension, dynamo. That angry German kid AAA is actually pretty nice, foxfire. The scores rebound poops out lately are just ridiculous.

                              Good to see you post again, kaiten. I had no idea you were or had ever been so ****ing fast lol. What pack are those files from anyway?
                              give it all is from german dump 4, tv static is from my first dumbstream pack or hsmp 10

                              Comment

                              • TD_AIDS
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 120

                                #5565
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                180 mil

                                Comment

                                Working...