SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iCeCuBEz v2
    XFD
    • Mar 2008
    • 4924

    #5431
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by foxfire667
    This is what I got around two weeks ago (when I last played it). I've skill boosted since then, probably could improve this:
    dang i was expecting sdg/sdcb :3
    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

    Comment

    • Choofers
      FFR Player
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2008
      • 6205

      #5432
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      I should try pokemed, I haven't played it since it came out lol.

      Comment

      • foxfire667
        The FFRchiver
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2009
        • 2170

        #5433
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
        dang i was expecting sdg/sdcb :3
        Lol the file is a lot harder than it looks. There are some pretty tough sections in there that can really mess you up!

        I might play it again soon and see if I can come anywhere near that.
        SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

        Comment

        • Choofers
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2008
          • 6205

          #5434
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          not bad, I think


          gg jumpjacking the trills

          Comment

          • iCeCuBEz v2
            XFD
            • Mar 2008
            • 4924

            #5435
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            whoa that chipstream >_>

            got this a few years back

            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

            Comment

            • Sakish
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2007
              • 2973

              #5436
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Originally posted by ATTang
              I really want to get AA on MIHC and Terastream...





              Try terastream 1.1 instead, i found that a ton easier to AA than 1.0.
              Mihc isnt bad at all, can deff see you getting an AA on that with some luck 8D

              Comment

              • Callipygian
                Senior FFR citizen
                • Jun 2007
                • 1537

                #5437
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Nice scores, choofers. Amazing game time gamma, zyph. Go beat alex's score on pokemon medley, icecubez

                So, some first time passes:


                Sick nature

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #5438
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Bat Country and Blue Planet passes are always nice, good job 8D

                  Comment

                  • Tristana
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 410

                    #5439
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Blue Country
                    Bat Planet !

                    Comment

                    • TD_AIDS
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 120

                      #5440
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Choof dat chipstream is retarded o_o

                      yay I AA'd. I really really hate the trill in the middle of this file, it wrecks me every time


                      improved


                      improved


                      feels nice making steady progress though this thread's probably setting my goals a bit too high for now lol

                      Comment

                      • Tristana
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 410

                        #5441
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        cynthia and still blastin' are nice
                        you're making steady progress indeed! go for sdcb on cynthia and <200p on still blastin

                        Comment

                        • TD_AIDS
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2006
                          • 120

                          #5442
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          I hit all of the hard stuff in cynthia and then choked on that stupid trill! I'll try and get a somewhat prettier score on it tonight.

                          also @calli gratz on passing blue planet!

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #5443
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            wow scoredump lmfao

                            there was no warming up pre-post, this was everything I played today, in order (minus the repost)

                            haven't played this file in ages wow, 1.2

                            1000 combo too


                            that was fun, 1.2


                            1.4


                            1.4


                            eh, don't know scores on this


                            blegh 1.3


                            1.2


                            1.2 because lmfao


                            1.1, I think this is pretty good


                            1.3


                            UHHHHHHHH


                            repost because seriously. What the shit is that solo.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • TD_AIDS
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 120

                              #5444
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              I'm only familiar with MSWGO and gigadelic, both are pretty fuccen good man. I wish I knew those other charts to get a better idea of where you're at as far as skill goes

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #5445
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by TD_AIDS
                                I'm only familiar with MSWGO and gigadelic, both are pretty fuccen good man. I wish I knew those other charts to get a better idea of where you're at as far as skill goes
                                realize that that is St. MSWGOHand, not regular MSWGO :3

                                Thanks doe!

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...