FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #16546
    Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Fake D6 represents.


    Edit: yey.. you can bs jumptrill the midsection and pretty much aaa everything.. -10g and absurd mash.
    Last edited by Hakulyte; 12-19-2012, 12:30 PM.

    Comment

    • ~Zeta~
      Flag Master
      • Oct 2010
      • 2156

      #16547
      Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

      u fc'd. auto d6.

      Comment

      • Lambdadelta
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Oct 2012
        • 1152

        #16548
        Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Happy I fucked up my score.
        Not happy I booflagged the fucking intro.

        Comment

        • Xx{Midnight}xX
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 8548

          #16549
          Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by popsicle_3000
          not too bad! small improvements
          Die

          Comment

          • Plan_Bsk81127
            snooches
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2007
            • 6420

            #16550
            Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

            lol, wish I could do that 24th section, eats me up every time.

            Comment

            • bballa48
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2007
              • 1496

              #16551
              Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Sick Pandora.

              This score is ridiculous for me. After all the crap I talked about the poor penguins...

              "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
              Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

              Comment

              • SK8R43
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • Jan 2008
                • 4684

                #16552
                Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Warmups SUCK!
                Attached Files
                Thee Burstinator
                sigpic

                Comment

                • xXOpkillerXx
                  ✘ Forever OP✘
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 4207

                  #16553
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  gg nerves and cold hands. now I'm 100% sure I'll mindblock if I go for AAA....

                  Comment

                  • SK8R43
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 4684

                    #16554
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Then again, i can finally FC this fuccer. BAD pa but whatever, can SDG when warm definitely.
                    Attached Files
                    Thee Burstinator
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #16555
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      gg nerves and cold hands. now I'm 100% sure I'll mindblock if I go for AAA....
                      lmfao I'm already blocked I think...AAA'd through the spins twice on my first two runs or so, but now every time I play, my hands insist on doing something that isn't on the screen whenever the spins start lol

                      AJ or Dissar if you see this, pls make an iso and I'll send you 69 creds mmm (mm) (inlov) (heidy)


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • xXOpkillerXx
                        ✘ Forever OP✘
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 4207

                        #16556
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                        lmfao I'm already blocked I think...AAA'd through the spins twice on my first two runs or so, but now every time I play, my hands insist on doing something that isn't on the screen whenever the spins start lol

                        AJ or Dissar if you see this, pls make an iso and I'll send you 69 creds mmm (mm) (inlov) (heidy)
                        well I can actually AAA the spins like 4/5 times, I just derp on the retarded 32nds patterns for the "male vocals"... like, I pretty much get bf and derp or random misses everytime.

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #16557
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel

                          AJ or Dissar if you see this, pls make an iso and I'll send you 69 creds mmm (mm) (inlov) (heidy)
                          One moment

                          Comment

                          • One Winged Angel
                            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 10837

                            #16558
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            luv u bbycakes


                            Originally posted by ilikexd
                            i want to be cucked by cirno

                            Comment

                            • SK8R43
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 4684

                              #16559
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              NEW FC! Thank you very much
                              Attached Files
                              Thee Burstinator
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • xXOpkillerXx
                                ✘ Forever OP✘
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 4207

                                #16560
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Lol same spot as 2g score. Fuck you milky.

                                Comment

                                Working...