FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Elite Ninja
    Kawaii Desu
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 4828

    #1291
    Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by justin_ator


    oh hi, rank 17
    NOT GOOD ENUF!!!!

    Code:
    16	Elite Ninja	2,753,985	1736	44	7	0	15	1787
    17	justin_ator	2,751,805	1736	37	14	0	47	1787
    Nice job though! That song is a pain in the ass to FC with your best PA.
    Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
    Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
    Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

    Comment

    • The_Toymaker
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2011
      • 820

      #1292
      Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Incoming Ben score......

      EDIT: Oh look, another.

      EDIT: dsklfjasfkjda
      Last edited by The_Toymaker; 01-26-2012, 04:40 PM.

      Comment

      • TheSaxRunner05
        The Doctor
        • Apr 2006
        • 6144

        #1293
        Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Just FC'd all the 9's


        Comment

        • LongGone
          -
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2008
          • 1679

          #1294
          Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

          I missed playing FFR
          My Solo Simfiles
          My Solo Simfiles Part 2

          Originally posted by Choofers
          people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

          Comment

          • U.N. Owen
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2008
            • 640

            #1295
            Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

            lol at where I derped


            lmao


            story of my life
            Last edited by U.N. Owen; 01-26-2012, 05:11 PM.

            Sig courtesy of kjwkjw

            "If I was any more crack, I'd be cocaine." - PriestREA

            Comment

            • dragonmegaXX
              ITG playing fur
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2008
              • 3661

              #1296
              Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

              only 4 goods going into the last run :c

              Comment

              • FrozenAngel91
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 1029

                #1297
                Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by dragonmegaxx
                Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival by dragonmegaXX:
                Score: 5651925
                MC: 3648
                Results: 3639.9.0.0.0
                How do people even get low scores like this on extremely long songs, especially ones as stamina draining as this. That's crazy to me >.<


                Anyways, I was practicing left hand and managed to get this score, thought it was really good for me.



                Originally posted by Findarian
                get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
                Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
                I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

                Comment

                • The_Toymaker
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 820

                  #1298
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Fmo sdg #5

                  Comment

                  • Zekramcross
                    The Break Ends
                    • May 2011
                    • 1786

                    #1299
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Here is TP#4!

                    Comment

                    • Samwais
                      Mysterious. . . .
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 346

                      #1300
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Ragequit of the day. Lost my combo in the very last down jack in the entire file ;_;
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      • ~Zeta~
                        Flag Master
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 2156

                        #1301
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        good job, erryone.


                        sick AAA, ohn.

                        Comment

                        • DossarLX ODI
                          Batch Manager
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 15013

                          #1302
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          This score is full of herp



                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                          Comment

                          • Anaru
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2011
                            • 1530

                            #1303
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            666



                            dossar is.... THE DEVIL

                            Comment

                            • dragonmegaXX
                              ITG playing fur
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 3661

                              #1304
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              .____________.








                              Comment

                              • rushyrulz
                                Digital Dancing!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 12985

                                #1305
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~



                                sure why not


                                Comment

                                Working...