FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 00Razor00
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 3530

    #1261
    Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

    pr0 score



    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #1262
      Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

      This is absurdly depressing







      Edit: Oh wow

      Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 01-25-2012, 07:04 PM.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • xXOpkillerXx
        ✘ Forever OP✘
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2008
        • 4207

        #1263
        Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Wow Doss, wtf haha. Also, I can finally PA this... only had to mirror it :3 low teens is possible

        Comment

        • Anaru
          Banned
          • Dec 2011
          • 1530

          #1264
          Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

          damn i totally forgot about isolation

          OFF TO WHORE ISOLATION ENGINE FILES

          Comment

          • qqwref
            stepmania archaeologist
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 4092

            #1265
            Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
            123-4-4-4-4 with 111 combo on a RATO isolation
            best anti-skill score ever. eat it rushy


            EDIT: PS:
            Last edited by qqwref; 01-25-2012, 07:31 PM.
            Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
            Best SDG: PANTS (86)
            Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

            Comment

            • Tidus810
              slimy, yet ... satisfying
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 1244

              #1266
              Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

              omfg yay. 4 plays later....

              Comment

              • hi19hi19
                lol happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 12194

                #1267
                Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by Tidus810
                omfg yay. 4 plays later....

                Damn, nice AAA
                That one always seems like it should be easy to me but it turns out to be one of those were it's extremely easy to screw up somewhere random.


                Comment

                • Tidus810
                  slimy, yet ... satisfying
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 1244

                  #1268
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Yeah, that was one of those glorious random plays... I didn't even remember the file whatsoever, played it because I hadn't FC'ed it yet (lmao)... Thank you though. :>
                  (I had 3 plays on it before the random run apparently)

                  Comment

                  • ~Zeta~
                    Flag Master
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 2156

                    #1269
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    really decent since I really suck at jumpstream, let alone dense.


                    2 tries. quite fun. mostly because I like the song.


                    always thought I'd random run this.

                    Comment

                    • 00Razor00
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3530

                      #1270
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      nice Hajnal AAA !


                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                      Comment

                      • Fate Classic
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 1

                        #1271
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Oh?




                        Cool. Heh.




                        Ouch :/

                        Comment

                        • flipsta_lombax
                          Lombax Connoisseur
                          • May 2006
                          • 2556

                          #1272
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by ~Zeta~
                          really decent since I really suck at jumpstream, let alone dense.
                          Wow, really nice dude. I suck at jumpstream and I have 15+ goods on this. You don't suck at them anymore.
                          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                          Comment

                          • TheSaxRunner05
                            The Doctor
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 6144

                            #1273
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            FMO FC's =)

                            Jump-trilled the heck outta skele's wall

                            Had another 2 miss run of 3020 as well

                            Also 10 bil get after a <300 good run of Holy Orders
                            Attached Files


                            Comment

                            • 00Razor00
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3530

                              #1274
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              dayumn @ dat Crash up Against the Inevitable


                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                              Comment

                              • MikeShinoda12345
                                *\(^o^)/*
                                • Oct 2008
                                • 1890

                                #1275
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                sightread no less lol

                                Comment

                                Working...