SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • V-Ormix
    Banned
    • Aug 2008
    • 4677

    #5776
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    ouch, why did I play this ;_;

    Comment

    • SasHiiiii
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2009
      • 164

      #5777
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      Why... Got one miss at some stupid jumps and the rest in the ending

      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #5778
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        LOL ouch man, but nice 0 greats.

        Comment

        • gnr61
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7251

          #5779
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          awesome npv's op yo, you can probably clean up Dad cb's by a lot.
          and that betrayal is kool i don't get that file lol
          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

          Comment

          • kaiten123
            FFR Player
            • May 2008
            • 1117

            #5780
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            90 mil


            1.3 rate can't seem to AA


            1.4 rate (301 bpm js)


            could maybe AA with luck, prolly won't try


            improved slightly

            Comment

            • XxMidigamixX
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2010
              • 2040

              #5781
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              whee, finally something that I can rather do decent on and by my own file


              Click to join!





              Comment

              • MikeShinoda12345
                *\(^o^)/*
                • Oct 2008
                • 1890

                #5782
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                tried to get the worst possible passing score


                /bored

                Comment

                • Staiain
                  Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 4545

                  #5783
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  Kaiten haha you're getting sick


                  Video:




                  Score i was told to post







                  irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                  SM Wiki My

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #5784
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    That Perpetuum Greatcount/CB count is insane, really nice
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • Herogashix
                      D7 Dating Sim Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 2183

                      #5785
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      wtf Stai... x_x That's very sick.

                      Also, this time I'm actually quitting. Achieved goal.
                      Call BS if you want, I know what I did, **** you kids, and I'm finally fuccen gone.
                      Also, Dossar, can you take me out of Team Indeed?

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #5786
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        MA o_o

                        Comment

                        • gnr61
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7251

                          #5787
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          lmao prefacing a score with "call bs if you want"
                          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                          Comment

                          • gnr61
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7251

                            #5788
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Originally posted by Staiain
                            Only short bursts, can barely be called js tbh.




                            1.3 rate, this was so much fun (and a bit tiering on the 2nd run, went from 285 to this)

                            ffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu
                            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #5789
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              Geez staiain...







































































                              stop it XD
                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • kaiten123
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2008
                                • 1117

                                #5790
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                damn staiain, so sick

                                Comment

                                Working...