FFR Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AlexDest
    good hot
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2007
    • 5309

    #58126
    Re: FFR Scores


    Comment

    • remedy1502
      remederpin
      • Feb 2007
      • 4885

      #58127
      Re: FFR Scores

      Lol. Nice PA for the first FC. Finally no random miss in the middle guitar solo. The only place I get any goods as well. After I get that, I'll have this AAA easy xD

      Comment

      • krunkykai22
        <3 Jumpstream <3
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2006
        • 5436

        #58128
        Re: FFR Scores

        ohhhhh that song lol Hellhounds will be the end of me

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #58129
          Re: FFR Scores

          I thought Velocity's engine recorded. :/

          Comment

          • Hypnotik Circuitz
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2010
            • 148

            #58130
            Re: FFR Scores

            8=====D

            I can't do that song alex gj. And wow gran galop chromatique, I got close to AAAing that a while ago: 9g
            Originally posted by Fast Fingered Fiend
            I bet everytime you wake up, your bed smells like asparagus and then your mom has to clean it for you huh?
            Originally posted by who_cares973
            BS = Bitchin Score

            Comment

            • kmay
              Don't forget me
              • Jan 2007
              • 6532

              #58131
              Re: FFR Scores

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #58132
                Re: FFR Scores

                How to mess up a transition in La Camp ?.?
                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/59140645/

                Also currently on MP if anyone's interested !_!

                Edit: Off of MP now
                Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 11-26-2010, 06:43 PM.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • OneHandNow
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5305

                  #58133
                  Re: FFR Scores

                  :< i'd love to play you in MP

                  only if you play me one handed :>

                  Comment

                  • remedy1502
                    remederpin
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 4885

                    #58134
                    Re: FFR Scores

                    He would have to play with one hand now.

                    EDIT: Bad pun aside... 3RD FMO AAA!


                    EDIT again: Fixed the booflag...
                    Last edited by remedy1502; 11-26-2010, 09:37 PM.

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #58135
                      Re: FFR Scores

                      fucked up mario minor in last 150 notes for the fourth? time

                      getting kinda sick of this game again


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #58136
                        Re: FFR Scores

                        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                        getting kinda sick of this game again
                        So am I, but the batch is closing in a few minutes; new files will come in soon.

                        Also is it just me or is the leaving of MrRubix somehow making this game worth playing again.... like actually going for scores on the new files will mean something since the FFR team is different now. And that other FFR score thread is also awesome.



                        Also remedy that TWGP is looking good - that series is annoying to play through
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • iironiic
                          D6 FFR Legacy Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 4342

                          #58137
                          Re: FFR Scores

                          Originally posted by remedy1502
                          He would have to play with one hand now.

                          EDIT: Bad pun aside... 3RD FMO AAA!


                          EDIT again: Fixed the booflag...
                          Race to 4th FMO? xD

                          Comment

                          • remedy1502
                            remederpin
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 4885

                            #58138
                            Re: FFR Scores

                            Originally posted by iironiic
                            Race to 4th FMO? xD
                            DEAL!
                            I've been on a AAA streak (mind you, it's VCs, but still). I better win

                            EDIT: Booflagged Choprite D= I feel like you XD
                            Last edited by remedy1502; 11-27-2010, 12:03 AM.

                            Comment

                            • XXXsmittyXXX
                              Anxiety monster
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 6924

                              #58139
                              Re: FFR Scores

                              Nice ones remedy =)

                              Comment

                              • iironiic
                                D6 FFR Legacy Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 4342

                                #58140
                                Re: FFR Scores

                                Originally posted by remedy1502
                                DEAL!
                                I've been on a AAA streak (mind you, it's VCs, but still). I better win

                                EDIT: Booflagged Choprite D= I feel like you XD
                                LOL booooo Idk which booflag/blackflag to fix first? D: D:
                                I'll try Nairinopanda first

                                Comment

                                Working...