1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament 1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament 3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament 5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament 9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament FMO AAA Count:71 FGO AAA Count:10
These are not good warm up files. Especially if they're sightreads.
Meh
My stamina gave out at the ending 24th streams.
Originally posted by cetaka
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
my 3.95 time is over, im back with 3.9 and aoi theme (same as eag, i used this time be4 u > k?) and note... NOTE omg my ma is thrash. But i almost aa'd bat country ^-^*
Comment