Wow I dont think i've ever laughed at this topic before, gg
1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament 1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament 3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament 5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament 9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament FMO AAA Count:71 FGO AAA Count:10
Wow I dont think i've ever laughed at this topic before, gg
What? I'm not seeing how that's possible, almost every time if not every time ieat comes back into this thread he posts something that ends up making me laugh hysterically
Also, I didn't know why you were in China I just kinda through that out there because I knew you were there. I figured you'd post about it eventually
blah one of the misses wasn't even on the jacks lol
Made me laugh
1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament 1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament 3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament 5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament 9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament FMO AAA Count:71 FGO AAA Count:10
Comment