SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mnnicol
    U mirin'?
    • Jun 2007
    • 4262

    #55741
    Re: SM Scores

    lmao
    - Retired Stepman
    - I lift things up and put them down

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #55742
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by kaiten123
      what do you have on oni?
      A crap score. My best is a low A. I swear, I thought everyone was playing Oni and I just sucked at the file. Then I come to find out everyone is playing Heavy...I laughed at how easy it is compared to Oni.

      Comment

      • kaiten123
        FFR Player
        • May 2008
        • 1117

        #55743
        Re: SM Scores

        yea, everyone plays heavy cuz oni is so gay... 270 bpm jacks in the middle of streams... wtf?

        my best:


        worse than my heavy on 1.3:

        Comment

        • i love you
          Live a wonderful life~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 7315

          #55744
          Re: SM Scores

          I should make a #est oni vid of me AAing just to piss everyone off lulz.
          ===============================
          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
          ===============================

          Comment

          • kaiten123
            FFR Player
            • May 2008
            • 1117

            #55745
            Re: SM Scores

            too bad you can't AA #est oni, woulda been a cool vid

            edit 1: someone else play #est heavy on 1.3 please

            edit 2: found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heowk766lYA

            edit 3: for the record, i would still like to see someone else's score
            Last edited by kaiten123; 12-7-2009, 12:20 PM.

            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #55746
              Re: SM Scores

              I haven't played oni for a long time. The last time i played it was like 6 months ago and I broke 90mil at the time. I'm pretty sure I could get it in a lucky ass fluke run. All I need to do is learn the patterns more and just combined it together and hopefully I will get a very low AA.
              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • kaiten123
                FFR Player
                • May 2008
                • 1117

                #55747
                Re: SM Scores

                i'll believe you can AA it when you post an AA

                Comment

                • i love you
                  Live a wonderful life~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 7315

                  #55748
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Okay then, give me a week.
                  ===============================
                  The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                  ===============================

                  Comment

                  • kaiten123
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2008
                    • 1117

                    #55749
                    Re: SM Scores

                    ok, if you dont AA, post the score with the best dp%

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #55750
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Well, that's Thoar...

                      9th attempt. Pretty sure if I had better MA, I would had AAed this run.


                      Will try again later...
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • midare
                        the SiTuAtIOn~
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 2822

                        #55751
                        Re: SM Scores



                        ???
                        Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
                        ____

                        Comment

                        • masamursha
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 1225

                          #55752
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Originally posted by xThai

                          meh randomly opened sm and got this, dunno if its any good.
                          very bad considering you quadded atmos break

                          Comment

                          • lukestepwalker
                            NEVER GOIN PRO
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 1137

                            #55753
                            Re: SM Scores

                            i played that dumb sharpest song lke a month ago and i dnt think i even pased it but on heavy ugh i think i got 94 mil or something pretty bad at that song but i only tried 1nce

                            stain wat can u get on nekogons op?

                            Comment

                            • Staiain
                              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 4545

                              #55754
                              Re: SM Scores

                              probably not as good as that






                              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                              SM Wiki My

                              Comment

                              • Gilly G
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 1225

                                #55755
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Seriously? I'd expect you to FC or something

                                Comment

                                Working...