SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Staiain
    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
    • Aug 2009
    • 4545

    #55726
    Re: SM Scores

    luke, go to the previous page and see the scores i posted, go sup these






    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
    SM Wiki My

    Comment

    • icontrolyourworld
      Enjoy life!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2007
      • 4197

      #55727
      Re: SM Scores

      @ Stai, nice coml O.o
      @ Artic, nice toml
      @ Alex, lol man you're good
      @ 0, I wish I could AA that you lucky ass lol

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #55728
        Re: SM Scores

        Posting my round 3 scores from Kommi's tournament since I'm gonna submit them right now.

        Until Kommi posted this for the speed song, I had NEVER played the Heavy chart before. I almost freaked out because I thought he wanted Oni.


        What the **** are some of these polys?


        Gotta love drifting sync.

        Comment

        • i love you
          Live a wonderful life~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 7315

          #55729
          Re: SM Scores

          Originally posted by Staiain
          What the fuck
          ===============================
          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
          ===============================

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #55730
            Re: SM Scores

            Originally posted by 0
            lol since when does anyone play sharpest oni anyway
            I'm sorry that I happened to be the only one who actually played the Oni chart only. >_>

            Comment

            • alexdestructions
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2007
              • 1757

              #55731
              Re: SM Scores

              Originally posted by Staiain
              MA is bad, but this is pretty sick

              omfg SDG

              get some MA and you could maybe be another isaac
              Originally posted by who_cares973
              playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
              Originally posted by xferrarix
              actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

              Comment

              • NekoGon
                щ(゚Д゚щ)
                • Jul 2008
                • 2709

                #55732
                Re: SM Scores

                jammin should be an fc for you tbh



                Comment

                • Sakish
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 2973

                  #55733
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Originally posted by alexdestructions

                  get some MA and you could maybe be another isaac
                  mayB, but none of his scores are still close to mine so keep it up eh

                  Comment

                  • [TeRa]
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 9922

                    #55734
                    Re: SM Scores

                    sdg isn't ver hard, 2 cbs is p good though, i practically always get more than 2 in the ending jumps alone >_>

                    Comment

                    • kaiten123
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2008
                      • 1117

                      #55735
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                      I'm sorry that I happened to be the only one who actually played the Oni chart only. >_>
                      what do you have on oni?


                      Originally posted by lukestepwalker
                      nice 0 i cant do that lol
                      you should easily AA sharpest heavy. go try it again.

                      Comment

                      • PhaeL v2
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 942

                        #55736
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by lukestepwalker
                        nice 0 i cant do that lol
                        Originally posted by icontrolyourworld
                        @ 0, I wish I could AA that you lucky ass lol
                        lol, you both should do another try, I honestly think you can AA Sharpest. Even I AA'd it already.
                        Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
                        Rapha, you're a cry baby!

                        Comment

                        • mnnicol
                          U mirin'?
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 4262

                          #55737
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Luke, how can you not AA Sharpest. You're waaaay faster than me and even I've got it ages ago -.-
                          - Retired Stepman
                          - I lift things up and put them down

                          Comment

                          • Staiain
                            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 4545

                            #55738
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Originally posted by Sakish
                            mayB, but none of his scores are still close to mine so keep it up eh
                            Some of my scores are better, but mostly yours are better. You didn't AA gamma and A idp2 iirc =)






                            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                            SM Wiki My

                            Comment

                            • Sakish
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 2973

                              #55739
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Originally posted by Staiain
                              Some of my scores are better, but mostly yours are better. You didn't AA gamma and A idp2 iirc =)
                              i a'd idp2 ages ago, heck i almost a'd 1.2 ages ago
                              and no i didnt aa gamma but if stepmania were about one song then lol

                              Comment

                              • Chauster
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 3362

                                #55740
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Originally posted by Staiain
                                Some of my scores are better, but mostly yours are better. You didn't AA gamma and A idp2 iirc =)
                                isaac = wreckd


                                Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                                Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                                my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                                Comment

                                Working...