Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Brag Board Archives only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
Brag Board
Brag Board Archives
SM Scores 2006-2010
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
3,864
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2441
2941
3341
3391
3426
3427
3428
3429
3430
3431
3432
3433
3434
3435
3436
3437
3438
3439
3440
3441
3442
3443
3444
3445
3446
3447
3448
3449
3450
3451
3452
3453
3454
3455
3456
3491
3541
3864
template
Next
Gilly G
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
1225
Share
Post
#51601
09-17-2009, 02:41 AM
Re: SM Scores
Likewise for your system score, tech me how to jack D:
Comment
Post
Cancel
mnnicol
U mirin'?
Join Date:
Jun 2007
Posts:
4262
Share
Post
#51602
09-17-2009, 02:45 AM
Re: SM Scores
I have 2 CBs on Hidden Answer so hi Gilly =X
And in other news, I just AAA'd EHHS lmao
- Retired Stepman
- I lift things up and put them down
Comment
Post
Cancel
Gilly G
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
1225
Share
Post
#51603
09-17-2009, 02:48 AM
Re: SM Scores
I was posting for MS and MA, I've already FCed but I think I had 100+ perfects or something like that
PS. Gratz on EHHS, easy compared to SM stuff amirite
Comment
Post
Cancel
mnnicol
U mirin'?
Join Date:
Jun 2007
Posts:
4262
Share
Post
#51604
09-17-2009, 02:58 AM
Re: SM Scores
I've had mental blocks on the file for the past god knows how long...easily over a year
And reading FFR is a bitch...so I dunno. The file's easy enough but man, the timing windows fuk you over too
But yeah, thanks
- Retired Stepman
- I lift things up and put them down
Comment
Post
Cancel
Chauster
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2005
Posts:
3362
Share
Post
#51605
09-17-2009, 03:10 AM
Re: SM Scores
foreplay AAA is rly cool since not too many ppl AAA
usate hidden answer and scream squad also look pretty good
Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.
Originally posted by
Xiaounlimited
my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat
Comment
Post
Cancel
lukestepwalker
NEVER GOIN PRO
Join Date:
Jul 2007
Posts:
1137
Share
Post
#51606
09-17-2009, 03:12 AM
Re: SM Scores
yes ffr is so hard to read i cant even sdg ehhs but if it was on sm id AAA it
same with reality cant even fc it on ffr
Comment
Post
Cancel
Chauster
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2005
Posts:
3362
Share
Post
#51607
09-17-2009, 03:12 AM
Re: SM Scores
nice fascination maxx luke
Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.
Originally posted by
Xiaounlimited
my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat
Comment
Post
Cancel
lukestepwalker
NEVER GOIN PRO
Join Date:
Jul 2007
Posts:
1137
Share
Post
#51608
09-17-2009, 03:19 AM
Re: SM Scores
yay thats an awesome siggy woohoo thanx xhauster
Comment
Post
Cancel
who_cares973
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Posts:
15407
Share
Post
#51609
09-17-2009, 03:52 AM
Re: SM Scores
everyone is playing the wrong AQD thanks to puppet 8)
Free File Transfer | Send Large Files Instantly | SendSpace
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6bcm5g
SendSpace lets you transfer large files quickly and securely for free. Enjoy hassle-free file sharing today.
replace the .sm with this one for holds !_!
Comment
Post
Cancel
Gilly G
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
1225
Share
Post
#51610
09-17-2009, 04:08 AM
Re: SM Scores
Damnit not playing that thing again, damn you wc -__-
I downloaded it but have no idea where it downloaded to and for some reason i can't choose where to save it -_____-
EDIT - Nvm found it, still not playing it again though <___<
Comment
Post
Cancel
who_cares973
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Posts:
15407
Share
Post
#51611
09-17-2009, 04:09 AM
Re: SM Scores
user folder>downloads or user folder>my documents>downloads or user folder>my documents or right click desktop and refresh
dont blame me blame puppet =x. in all fairness the holds make it harder :twis
te
d:
Comment
Post
Cancel
Gilly G
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
1225
Share
Post
#51612
09-17-2009, 04:16 AM
Re: SM Scores
Yeah I knew that, the weird thing was that my computer is american but I found it wasn't in the downloads folder, it was in the téléchargements folder <___________<
Holds should make for higher DP riiiiiite?
Comment
Post
Cancel
who_cares973
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Posts:
15407
Share
Post
#51613
09-17-2009, 04:25 AM
Re: SM Scores
assuming they dont mess with you
Comment
Post
Cancel
Gilly G
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
1225
Share
Post
#51614
09-17-2009, 04:27 AM
Re: SM Scores
ur twisted
Comment
Post
Cancel
mnnicol
U mirin'?
Join Date:
Jun 2007
Posts:
4262
Share
Post
#51615
09-17-2009, 04:33 AM
Re: SM Scores
Just playing some rates for ****s n giggles. Both are 1.5
Pretty much a sightread seeing I haven't played this file since I started SM
AA would be pretty cool...but the trills kill me
- Retired Stepman
- I lift things up and put them down
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2441
2941
3341
3391
3426
3427
3428
3429
3430
3431
3432
3433
3434
3435
3436
3437
3438
3439
3440
3441
3442
3443
3444
3445
3446
3447
3448
3449
3450
3451
3452
3453
3454
3455
3456
3491
3541
3864
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment