SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • t-rogdor
    tane orb
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2007
    • 2685

    #51421
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by Toxic Lamp
    Well, I'm not yaboy if that's what you meant, and actually I've passed that before, just never gotten a B
    Excuse me, but...

    1. Join date: September 2009
    2. Post implies you know who yaboiiiiiiii is
    3. JOIN DATE SEPTEMBER 2009
    4. Logic would tell us you are yaboy, sorry.

    For any complaints, please either:
    a) Provide proof
    b) Shove it up your ass
    c) Go to the DMV
    Originally posted by cetaka
    I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

    Comment

    • Toxic Lamp
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2009
      • 40

      #51422
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      Excuse me, but...

      1. Join date: September 2009
      2. Post implies you know who yaboiiiiiiii is
      3. JOIN DATE SEPTEMBER 2009
      4. Logic would tell us you are yaboy, sorry.

      For any complaints, please either:
      a) Provide proof
      b) Shove it up your ass
      c) Go to the DMV
      I never implied I knew him/her. What does join date have anything to do? o_O What logic tells you that I'm him and what kind of proof can I provide that I'm not yaboy?

      Comment

      • t-rogdor
        tane orb
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2007
        • 2685

        #51423
        Re: SM Scores

        I might be crazy, but that post does imply that you know who yaboy is, sorry.

        As for proof, hell if i know. Think of somethin.
        Originally posted by cetaka
        I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

        Comment

        • Sakish
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 2973

          #51424
          Re: SM Scores

          Originally posted by Toxic Lamp
          What logic tells you that I'm him and what kind of proof can I provide that I'm not yaboy?
          Nothing since every new member from now and on is yaboy

          Comment

          • Toxic Lamp
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2009
            • 40

            #51425
            Re: SM Scores

            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            I might be crazy, but that post does imply that you know who yaboy is, sorry.

            As for proof, hell if i know. Think of somethin.
            Well then you're crazy, and I don't know who he is so I can't think of anything myself -_-


            Originally posted by Sakish
            Nothing since every new member from now and on is yaboy
            WOW, just wow


            and also, what has yaboy done to make you guys so angry ?_?
            Last edited by Toxic Lamp; 09-13-2009, 07:17 PM.

            Comment

            • icontrolyourworld
              Enjoy life!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2007
              • 4197

              #51426
              Re: SM Scores

              lol drama
              well not even drama actually.
              Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 09-13-2009, 07:24 PM.

              Comment

              • Toxic Lamp
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2009
                • 40

                #51427
                Re: SM Scores

                Originally posted by icontrolyourworld
                lol drama
                Sup dude

                Comment

                • t-rogdor
                  tane orb
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 2685

                  #51428
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Originally posted by Sakish
                  Nothing since every new member from now and on is yaboy
                  This.

                  -also-

                  Originally posted by Toxic Lamp
                  I never implied I knew him/her.
                  Okay, good for you. That's a very open statement that could never imply that you are yaboy

                  Originally posted by Toxic Lamp
                  What does join date have anything to do? o_O
                  Still good, I'm liking the post so far.

                  Originally posted by Toxic Lamp
                  What logic tells you that I'm him and what kind of proof can I provide that I'm not yaboy?
                  WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. BACK THE FUCK UP.
                  Originally posted by Toxic Lamp
                  What logic tells you that I'm him
                  Originally posted by Toxic Lamp
                  I never implied I knew him/her.

                  ...whoops
                  Originally posted by cetaka
                  I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                  Comment

                  • Toxic Lamp
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 40

                    #51429
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    This.

                    -also-



                    Okay, good for you. That's a very open statement that could never imply that you are yaboy


                    Still good, I'm liking the post so far.



                    WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. BACK THE FUCK UP.




                    ...whoops
                    lol, nice try, but obviously by the name "yaboy", it pretty much sounds like a guy to me. Come on Icy, back me up

                    Comment

                    • icontrolyourworld
                      Enjoy life!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4197

                      #51430
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Originally posted by Toxic Lamp
                      Come on Icy, back me up
                      He's not yaboy guys, k?

                      Comment

                      • Sakish
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 2973

                        #51431
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by Toxic Lamp
                        Come on Icy, back me up
                        omg ****** kill yourself

                        Comment

                        • masuat
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 133

                          #51432
                          Re: SM Scores

                          I remember when I went through a phase of being "that guy who just doesn't give up" in a game community. Hopefully yaboy will move on soon.

                          I have no scores to contribute right now

                          Comment

                          • alexdestructions
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 1757

                            #51433
                            Re: SM Scores

                            here's my reaction

                            Originally posted by who_cares973
                            playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                            Originally posted by xferrarix
                            actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                            Comment

                            • Sakish
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 2973

                              #51434
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Originally posted by Satsuru
                              WookE is a fucin beast now god dam


                              random kb misses btw
                              To bad thaor uses 4.0 8) but if you are thaor holy **** i dont know what to say

                              Comment

                              • icontrolyourworld
                                Enjoy life!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 4197

                                #51435
                                Re: SM Scores

                                this thread sucks

                                Comment

                                Working...