SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jimmy K
    Banned
    • Sep 2009
    • 47

    #50986
    Re: SM Scores

    ?_? t-rogdor
    Last edited by Jimmy K; 09-6-2009, 01:34 PM.

    Comment

    • alexdestructions
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 1757

      #50987
      Re: SM Scores

      what a dumb file


      how to FC?


      1 cb


      i can't dump
      Originally posted by who_cares973
      playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
      Originally posted by xferrarix
      actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #50988
        Re: SM Scores

        Originally posted by Superfreak04

        Awesome AA dude

        Also I guess nobody knows what disturbed mind is lol
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • Gilly G
          FFR Veteran
          • Mar 2007
          • 1225

          #50989
          Re: SM Scores

          Superfreak, how do you get more perfects on Scarhand than on Chik Habit ?___?

          Chik Habit really stands out, far better than pretty much all other scores you posted

          Comment

          • Gundam-Dude
            `~`
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7327

            #50990
            Re: SM Scores

            woah 1CB on Space of Soul is pretty ridiculous


            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

            Comment

            • Chauster
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 3362

              #50991
              Re: SM Scores

              sorry dossar i dont want to give you disturbed mind because you will first post a score ****tier than mine and then surpass wooke in 2 days


              Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

              Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
              my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #50992
                Re: SM Scores

                So it's a private file you're saying lol
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • what up
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2009
                  • 26

                  #50993
                  Re: SM Scores

                  i'm going bald

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #50994
                    Re: SM Scores

                    In the meantime I'll post my old score !_!

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • Sakish
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2973

                      #50995
                      Re: SM Scores

                      each and every of your scores are old

                      Comment

                      • kaiten123
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2008
                        • 1117

                        #50996
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by Chauster
                        sorry dossar i dont want to give you disturbed mind because you will first post a score ****tier than mine and then surpass wooke in 2 days
                        can i have it? i'll get a score ****tier than yours, but i don't think i could beat wooke, and if i post a bs score it'll be a quad, maybe even a quint

                        Comment

                        • Superfreak04
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2407

                          #50997
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Originally posted by Gilly G
                          Superfreak, how do you get more perfects on Scarhand than on Chik Habit ?___?

                          Chik Habit really stands out, far better than pretty much all other scores you posted
                          Scarhand is a lot easier for me IMO. It's mostly jumpstream which isn't that difficult since it isn't that high of a BPM. Chik Habit has a lot of rolls and such, and I just can combo them at all. :/

                          Comment

                          • Gilly G
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 1225

                            #50998
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Yeah, I was pretty much saying the opposite.

                            Chik >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that Scarhand and all other scores (in my opinion)

                            Comment

                            • kaiten123
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2008
                              • 1117

                              #50999
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Originally posted by Superfreak04
                              Scarhand is a lot easier for me IMO. It's mostly jumpstream which isn't that difficult since it isn't that high of a BPM. Chik Habit has a lot of rolls and such, and I just can combo them at all. :/

                              perfects are a bad thing, chik habit is too hard to MA so you should have a bunch of perfects, but scarhand is easier so you should have more marvelous and less perfects.

                              lol though, i also have more perfects on scarhand... but thats because i'm terrible and couldn't MA anything even if i tried, which i don't.
                              i've already posted my terrible scarhand here so here is my chik habit:
                              Last edited by kaiten123; 09-6-2009, 03:46 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Superfreak04
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 2407

                                #51000
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Oh yeah sorry, I got perfects and marvelous mixed up. xD

                                Comment

                                Working...