I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament 1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament 3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament 5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament 9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament FMO AAA Count:71 FGO AAA Count:10
Everytime you cant think of a good answer all you do is post your opponents avatar?
Nice defense there.
Well, if I say something against you, then you're just gonna say "feeling a little guilty huh", in that same way or in another way. Besides, my scores aren't even that good to be considered "BS", so go make a Quasar vid you stalking ******.
Didnt you post like 15 cbs 115p on 0x together with a 70p cynthia like a week ago
90p on 0X, what I meant by that was WRs, I just play for fun dude, this game ain't serious, who cares if someone is BS?? It's just a game, stop being nerds, jesus christ! :@
90p on 0X, what I meant by that was WRs, I just play for fun dude, this game ain't serious, who cares if someone is BS?? It's just a game, stop being nerds, jesus christ! :@
you nerd
Originally posted by who_cares973
playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
Originally posted by xferrarix
actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!
Comment