SM Scores 2006-2010
Collapse
X
-
Re: SM Scores
I could probably low SDG tell if I whored the living **** out of it
nice nemesis PA you turd
Originally posted by ilikexdi want to be cucked by cirnoComment
-
Re: SM Scores
lmao I just watched mina's videos what the ****
Originally posted by ilikexdi want to be cucked by cirnoComment
-
Re: SM Scores
Mina...
Just wtf.===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
Augh. God Damn. I can't stepmania this late. What the hell.Originally posted by cetakaI saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
any good?

edit: got lots of misses in easy parts after hard areas because I was exerting myself so hard and I briefly lost the ability to hit the keys rofl, but first A
Last edited by Patashu; 09-5-2009, 05:05 AM.Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.pngComment
-
-
Re: SM Scores
I thought i was still horrible on this game.
Turns out im not

Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
i tried to SDP mad of fire on video
R.I.P. monitorOriginally posted by who_cares973playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.Originally posted by xferrarixactually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
btw cool videoI thought i was still horrible on this game.
Turns out im not
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQX_V...eature=channelOriginally posted by who_cares973playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.Originally posted by xferrarixactually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
What is this I don't even.I thought i was still horrible on this game.
Turns out im not
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQX_V...eature=channelComment
Comment