SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cetaka
    Dark Chancellor
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2550

    #50926
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by A2P
    i could tell that you got a miss on the 24ths, you are just blind




    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #50927
      Re: SM Scores

      I could probably low SDG tell if I whored the living **** out of it

      nice nemesis PA you turd


      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • A2P
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2009
        • 3127

        #50928
        Re: SM Scores

        it was such a retarded miss too -_-

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #50929
          Re: SM Scores

          lmao I just watched mina's videos what the ****


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • i love you
            Live a wonderful life~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 7315

            #50930
            Re: SM Scores

            Mina...

            Just wtf.
            ===============================
            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
            ===============================

            Comment

            • t-rogdor
              tane orb
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2007
              • 2685

              #50931
              Re: SM Scores

              Augh. God Damn. I can't stepmania this late. What the hell.
              Originally posted by cetaka
              I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

              Comment

              • Patashu
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2006
                • 8609

                #50932
                Re: SM Scores

                any good?

                edit: got lots of misses in easy parts after hard areas because I was exerting myself so hard and I briefly lost the ability to hit the keys rofl, but first A
                Last edited by Patashu; 09-5-2009, 05:05 AM.
                Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                Comment

                • Sakish
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 2973

                  #50933
                  Re: SM Scores

                  yea shue thats a pretty solid nemesis there.
                  You guys srsly need to wake up though that munsies op is WRECKING that kanikuly since thats not even that hard to ma.
                  If mina aaa's munsies op i will suicide

                  Comment

                  • mnnicol
                    U mirin'?
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 4262

                    #50934
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Saw the two videos...definitely agree that Munsie's OP is more impressive.

                    AAA on that would be nuts o_o
                    - Retired Stepman
                    - I lift things up and put them down

                    Comment

                    • Tiger's Fang
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 88

                      #50935
                      Re: SM Scores

                      I'm on SMO to whom it may concern

                      Comment

                      • Sakish
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 2973

                        #50936
                        Re: SM Scores

                        I thought i was still horrible on this game.
                        Turns out im not

                        Comment

                        • alexdestructions
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 1757

                          #50937
                          Re: SM Scores

                          i tried to SDP mad of fire on video






































                          R.I.P. monitor
                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                          Originally posted by xferrarix
                          actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                          Comment

                          • Sakish
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 2973

                            #50938
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Originally posted by alexdestructions
                            i tried to sdp mad of fire on video



                            r.i.p. Monitor

                            oh god oh my blarghh

                            Comment

                            • alexdestructions
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1757

                              #50939
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Originally posted by Sakish
                              I thought i was still horrible on this game.
                              Turns out im not
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQX_V...eature=channel
                              btw cool video
                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                              Originally posted by xferrarix
                              actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                              Comment

                              • Tiger's Fang
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 88

                                #50940
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Originally posted by Sakish
                                I thought i was still horrible on this game.
                                Turns out im not
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQX_V...eature=channel
                                What is this I don't even.

                                Comment

                                Working...