SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • i love you
    Live a wonderful life~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 7315

    #50281
    Re: SM Scores

    Originally posted by A2P
    OH GOD IM A ***!
    NO
    NOOOOOO
    noooooooooooooooo
    Cool

    And nice v1 and MSWGO evilpeer. =)
    ===============================
    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
    ===============================

    Comment

    • DAD1
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2009
      • 185

      #50282
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by i love you
      i am a total fucking loser
      we know

      Comment

      • mnnicol
        U mirin'?
        • Jun 2007
        • 4262

        #50283
        Re: SM Scores

        lol @ that avatar
        - Retired Stepman
        - I lift things up and put them down

        Comment

        • i love you
          Live a wonderful life~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 7315

          #50284
          Re: SM Scores

          Originally posted by DAD1
          I'm really STEPMANIAPOLICE posting because i was banned from my main account for being a idiot and now I want to ban evade for fun and get banned again!
          That was obivous.
          ===============================
          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
          ===============================

          Comment

          • DAD1
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2009
            • 185

            #50285
            Re: SM Scores

            Originally posted by i love you
            i'm still a total fucking loser/virgin/nerd

            Comment

            • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
              FFR Player
              • May 2008
              • 556

              #50286
              Re: SM Scores

              My quest to get a AAA on an incredibly old annoying file

              Best MA on the night, stupid ass great...

              Now its just teasing me...

              Decent MA, but FINALFREAKINGLY GOT THE AAA


              Top 3 finishes

              2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
              2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
              3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

              This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

              Comment

              • i love you
                Live a wonderful life~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 7315

                #50287
                Re: SM Scores

                STEPMANIAPOLICE: I'm not going to waste my time fuking up this thread again so i'll just stop right here and let people post their scores like they're supposed to do.

                EDIT: That includes you A2P
                Last edited by i love you; 08-25-2009, 09:33 PM.
                ===============================
                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                ===============================

                Comment

                • t-rogdor
                  tane orb
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 2685

                  #50288
                  Re: SM Scores

                  WHEEL












                  oh****heresnotexthereolololololololololololololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll










                  OF











                  E-DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAA!
                  Last edited by t-rogdor; 08-25-2009, 09:59 PM.
                  Originally posted by cetaka
                  I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                  Comment

                  • mnnicol
                    U mirin'?
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 4262

                    #50289
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Holy fuk I lol'd so hard

                    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118653331
                    - Retired Stepman
                    - I lift things up and put them down

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #50290
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Originally posted by mnnicol
                      OMFG that made my day. XD
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • t-rogdor
                        tane orb
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 2685

                        #50291
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by mnnicol
                        i love you mang


                        thanks for joining us tonight on wheel of e-drama!



                        up first is A2P! Here's your puzzle!




                        umm.....B


                        sorry! no b!

                        Now over to some asian...oh wait no fuc him, over to ILU



                        ILY?



                        shiii...uh...q.




                        NAW YA RETARD!

                        OVER TO A2P

                        A2P?


                        *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRING* OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT THAT'S OUR AWESOME BELL TIME TO CHANGE PUZZLES


                        FUC A2P, OVER TO THE ASIAN. ASIAN?


                        I would rike to buy a vowel.



                        wat vowel


                        A!


                        CONDRADULATIONS YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT SOMETHING RIGHT YOU WIN EVERYONE ELSE IS A *** GOODNIGHT.
                        Last edited by t-rogdor; 08-25-2009, 10:21 PM.
                        Originally posted by cetaka
                        I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #50292
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Lmao midare as the hint XD
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • DAD1
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 185

                            #50293
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            giant post
                            do you really dedicate that much time to this thread

                            Comment

                            • [TeRa]
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 9922

                              #50294
                              Re: SM Scores

                              played this once forever ago, practically a sightread
                              ?


                              ?


                              haven't played this in ages eihter, used to be my favorite file 8)


                              ****ing finally


                              left


                              another ****ing finally, been wanting to DDP since midare AAA'd with like 55p waaay back when
                              Last edited by [TeRa]; 08-25-2009, 10:26 PM.

                              Comment

                              • t-rogdor
                                tane orb
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 2685

                                #50295
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Originally posted by DAD1
                                do you really dedicate that much time to this thread



























































































                                no
                                Last edited by t-rogdor; 08-25-2009, 10:40 PM.
                                Originally posted by cetaka
                                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                                Comment

                                Working...