Re: SM Scores
SM Scores 2006-2010
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: SM Scores
still nice scores sakishOriginally posted by who_cares973playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.Originally posted by xferrarixactually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
Genie in a bottle sucks, Untouched is greatOriginally posted by hi19hi19oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a fileComment
-
Re: SM Scores
IsaacOnODI (01:15:23): ?_?
Chausta (01:15:26): ._.
IsaacOnODI (01:15:38): :^)
Chausta (01:16:35): =
IsaacOnODI (01:16:44): D;
Chausta (01:16:48): o_o
IsaacOnODI (01:16:58): >_>
Chausta (01:17:03): ;_;
IsaacOnODI (01:17:07): <_<
Chausta (01:17:21): ಠ_ಠ
IsaacOnODI (01:17:32): <_>
Chausta (01:17:38): x_x
Chausta (01:17:50): ;]
IsaacOnODI (01:17:55): ;[
Chausta (01:18:43): ;>
IsaacOnODI (01:19:06): >;
Comment
-
-
Re: SM Scores
Awesome DDP.
If you keep it up, you can be a potential MA rival for me
Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
I'm hoping that's v1 you played O_O
Otherwise...>_>===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: SM Scores
Wait, if that cry of the brave score is v1 that's WTFUX????? for you lol
MSWGO AA is also nice as wellOriginally posted by hi19hi19oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a fileComment










Comment