SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chauster
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 3362

    #49441
    Re: SM Scores

    the ending of gmist has these weird minijacks within some js

    overall the file is just one mistake waiting to happen

    ps blue your ma sucks lol


    Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

    Comment

    • Bluearrowll
      ⊙▃⊙
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2007
      • 7376

      #49442
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by Chauster
      blue your ma sucks lol

      1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
      1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
      3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
      5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
      9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
      10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
      10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

      FMO AAA Count: 71
      FGO AAA Count: 10

      Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
      PS: Cool AAA's Terry
      - I Love You


      An Alarm Clock's Haiku
      beep beep beep beep beep
      beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
      beep beep beep beep beep
      - ieatyourlvllol

      Comment

      • Chauster
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 3362

        #49443
        Re: SM Scores

        new sig


        Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

        Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
        my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

        Comment

        • mnnicol
          U mirin'?
          • Jun 2007
          • 4262

          #49444
          Re: SM Scores

          Where Gmist part 2 from?
          - Retired Stepman
          - I lift things up and put them down

          Comment

          • Sakish
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2007
            • 2973

            #49445
            Re: SM Scores

            I have what i think is beatdowns gaussian mist 2 which oni is like gay ass jacks and js all over the place which i got like 155 B on >_>
            Passed
            This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWIo9Kgx1qk
            on 2.0 8D

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #49446
              Re: SM Scores

              Where can I get gmist part 2?
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • bender5
                The 40% Iron Chef
                • Jan 2005
                • 4894

                #49447
                Re: SM Scores

                Btw jugglinguy there's a solo scores thread. You should post all your solo scores there, because a lot of us will just ignore them because not everyone plays solo

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #49448
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Head to the desk.
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • eVILPeeR
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 2284

                    #49449
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Wows I did jacks at 138 bpm!

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #49450
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Sightread, pretty sure I got all but two of the greats in the mini-jumpjack section near the end...AAA'able, but MA'able ?_?


                      Still terrible at this


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • mnnicol
                        U mirin'?
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 4262

                        #49451
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Electric Butterfly AA is always good. Nice job
                        - Retired Stepman
                        - I lift things up and put them down

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #49452
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Sightread


                          Sightread


                          Bad


                          Finally broke 190mil! About damn time! v__v


                          First AA


                          80mil


                          Sightread. Pretty sure I can FC this with much better MA.
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • MinaciousGrace
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4278

                            #49453
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                            chaos
                            midare got 4 olololol

                            Comment

                            • One Winged Angel
                              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 10837

                              #49454
                              Re: SM Scores

                              WAT o_O


                              Originally posted by ilikexd
                              i want to be cucked by cirno

                              Comment

                              • Gundam-Dude
                                `~`
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7327

                                #49455
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 08-11-2009, 10:23 PM.


                                (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                                My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                                Comment

                                Working...