SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sakish
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2007
    • 2973

    #47161
    Re: SM Scores

    im with chauster, i have like 88 A on 1.0 >_<

    Comment

    • mnnicol
      U mirin'?
      • Jun 2007
      • 4262

      #47162
      Re: SM Scores

      Just a few games tonight

      Quite a few BS CBs thanks to duders in MP lol


      Getting 90+ mil would've been cool...


      I can't jack for ****


      I don't know what's good for this file
      - Retired Stepman
      - I lift things up and put them down

      Comment

      • NekoGon
        щ(゚Д゚щ)
        • Jul 2008
        • 2709

        #47163
        Re: SM Scores

        Originally posted by Sakish
        im with chauster, i have like 88 A on 1.0 >_<
        bad

        epileptic looks nice nate



        Comment

        • [TeRa]
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 9922

          #47164
          Re: SM Scores

          k8 is easy lul

          Comment

          • Sakish
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2007
            • 2973

            #47165
            Re: SM Scores

            Originally posted by NekoGon
            bad
            why look whos talking

            Comment

            • Chauster
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 3362

              #47166
              Re: SM Scores

              i prob wreck all of you on k8 but i still respect decent scores since i know its not that easy -_-


              Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

              Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
              my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

              Comment

              • i love you
                Live a wonderful life~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 7315

                #47167
                Re: SM Scores

                My best is a 96.4 AA. =.=

                And this was like a few months ago. I should go play it again later and see what I can get now.
                ===============================
                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                ===============================

                Comment

                • Sakish
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 2973

                  #47168
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Originally posted by i love you
                  My best is a 96.4 AA. =.=
                  no?

                  Comment

                  • Gundam-Dude
                    `~`
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7327

                    #47169
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Cosmic Orchestra and Epileptic are pretty solid, bro.

                    I got this back late 2008/early 2009 when I still played vibrating files.
                    Quoted for emphasis.

                    Of course, I don't touch any vibrating **** anymore.
                    Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 06-23-2009, 11:36 AM.


                    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                    Comment

                    • Sakish
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2973

                      #47170
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Havent played for like a week so my stepman skills have dropped abit, ma reading and speed lol. Heres what i accomplished with badskills

                      There is this one handed pattern i cant do for lyyyyhyyfe


                      This was mabye cool?

                      Comment

                      • MinaciousGrace
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4278

                        #47171
                        Re: SM Scores



                        gay file

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #47172
                          Re: SM Scores

                          No idea what's good on this


                          Third or fourth try, really fun. Miss count is lol though


                          Since we're posting K8107s...


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • Gundam-Dude
                            `~`
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7327

                            #47173
                            Re: SM Scores

                            C620 hi5

                            LCMS 1.4 AA is nuts.


                            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                            Comment

                            • Sakish
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 2973

                              #47174
                              Re: SM Scores

                              mina thats horrible for you lmao

                              Comment

                              • MinaciousGrace
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4278

                                #47175
                                Re: SM Scores

                                ya that was sr, getting a lot fewer cbs but I can't drop to sdcbs and my pa is really messy now

                                guess I just need to learn how to jack faster bah

                                goin back to speedy stuff screw jacks
                                Last edited by MinaciousGrace; 06-23-2009, 01:36 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...