FFR Scores ~2016 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One Winged Angel
    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 10837

    #286
    Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

    I swear on SM ormix is faster than I am and I got this when I tried just now so I know he can get like 4g or something


    Originally posted by ilikexd
    i want to be cucked by cirno

    Comment

    • xXOpkillerXx
      ✘ Forever OP✘
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2008
      • 4207

      #287
      Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
      I swear on SM ormix is faster than I am and I got this when I tried just now so I know he can get like 4g or something
      I remember ormix had some sick stream/js speed scores at some point yeah. But you AAA'd Jamais Vu out of nowhere, you're not in same league man lmao.
      Can you SDG Devour 1.3 ?

      Comment

      • One Winged Angel
        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 10837

        #288
        Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

        messy 14g just now so probably if I learn all the minijack into roll type things


        Originally posted by ilikexd
        i want to be cucked by cirno

        Comment

        • V-Ormix
          Banned
          • Aug 2008
          • 4677

          #289
          Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

          Originally posted by Shiki.
          `Go play elements on the fastest rate you feel you can play I anna compare
          2.5's all i got xD


          people always over estimate my speed cause there are things I would borderline get a fluke on or would play more than once every blue moon but my actual skill level in terms of consistency is low d6 or even mid d5 in terms of jacking control... here would be some average scores for me




          basically if im not having a bad lagg day and warm up properly my scores can be skewed way different in performance :u but I'm done with the try hard days of arrow smashing xD

          Comment

          • Walrusizer
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • Aug 2014
            • 1080

            #290
            Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

            that kinetic is pretty good imo
            is expressing my inability to create a creative signature an act of creativity in and of itself?

            Comment

            • One Winged Angel
              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 10837

              #291
              Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

              yeah lag seems to be more prevalent when playing on rates compared to 1.0 I didn't account for that

              speaking of lag (8th stream was super choppy but it cleared up right afterwards and I somehow hit the shit ending patterns because it was running smooth???)


              here's a devour 1.2 from a month ago


              this is totally possible to AAA I just got super nervous towards the end
              Last edited by One Winged Angel; 04-10-2016, 06:43 PM.


              Originally posted by ilikexd
              i want to be cucked by cirno

              Comment

              • sweet2kill210
                I'm okay I guess
                • Mar 2006
                • 594

                #292
                Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                Finally got this AAA, I was like: "LET'S DO THIS!" The funny thing is I actually had Five Guys Burgers and Fries for the first time ever today too. Lmao. Gave me good luck.



                Also, your score on DeVour is better than mine on 1.0x OWA, lmao.
                Last edited by sweet2kill210; 04-10-2016, 11:59 PM.


                Thanks Gold Stinger, you are amazing!

                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #293
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                  Originally posted by sweet2kill210
                  Finally got this AAA, I was like: "LET'S DO THIS!" The funny thing is I actually had Five Guys Burgers and Fries for the first time ever today too. Lmao. Gave me good luck.
                  Was it not the most delicious thing ever?!! At least the fries are top notch, burger a bit greasy

                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #294
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                    The dream fast food place would serve In-N-Out burgers with Five Guys fries.
                    10/10 would get heart attack.


                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #295
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                      I am congratulating you on your AAA from inside a 5 guys

                      And I've still never fucking had in n out aka I'm well aware I haven't lived life yet


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • SKG_Scintill
                        Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 3877

                        #296
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                        I've stepped In and Out, does that count?





                        Originally posted by bluguerilla
                        So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                        ___
                        . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                        . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                        .

                        Comment

                        • sweet2kill210
                          I'm okay I guess
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 594

                          #297
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                          I feel like In N Out is overrated, didn't like it. Five Guys though, omg, so good. :')


                          Thanks Gold Stinger, you are amazing!

                          Comment

                          • One Winged Angel
                            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 10837

                            #298
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                            fam right after I posted I wanted to immortalize a congrats 4 u on the 5 guys kids art board thing that they always have but someone stole all the fucking crayons wow


                            Originally posted by ilikexd
                            i want to be cucked by cirno

                            Comment

                            • V-Ormix
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4677

                              #299
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                              five guys is pretty insane yeah

                              Comment

                              • bmah
                                shots FIRED
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 8448

                                #300
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2016 Edition~

                                Originally posted by sweet2kill210
                                I feel like In N Out is overrated, didn't like it. Five Guys though, omg, so good. :')
                                I second this opinion. OWA, you're not missing out that much with In N Out Burgers...maybe the merchandise like t-shirts but that's it.

                                Comment

                                Working...