SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fantasticone
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Aug 2006
    • 6003

    #646
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    Those AAs


    Bout time, choking so hard at the end, couldn't believe it.


    Cleaner score.
    Last edited by Fantasticone; 02-26-2014, 07:59 PM.

    Comment

    • EtienneSM
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2013
      • 1724

      #647
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      Everyone's so good now, holy shit.
      Quality quotes:

      Originally posted by KgZ
      enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
      Originally posted by Izzy
      I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
      Originally posted by kommisar
      nps is still a better idea for ratings
      Originally posted by klimtkiller
      there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
      Originally posted by Rapta
      My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

      Comment

      • Dynam0
        The Dominator
        • Sep 2005
        • 8987

        #648
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        Final Destination cbs/PA combination is really good. Hard to have both of them low, nice
        Sweet caring dance too

        Comment

        • shadow 1800
          I can't think of anything
          • Dec 2006
          • 1183

          #649
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          Sick final destination stai, almost looks like you could sdg fc soon
          dont know that file fanta, but it looks nice
          nice rcaliber, you are getting better at speed
          Neon terminal strike is cool, try for the AA soon
          nice stuff on i like trains, its all i recognize but gj mollo
          sick mina's op AA dynamo, was that your first? thats solid and 30 greats is awesome too, i think you're getting faster

          These are all i got that are notable today, glad to be improving my wrist jacking



          85.3% mid A surprised me


          old scores i never posted

          first 1.1 AA, this is the dbz stepmania's op


          This seemed great, 89.2% maybe i can break 90 or AA in time

          Comment

          • Fantasticone
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • Aug 2006
            • 6003

            #650
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            Identity Part 2 wow.

            Theme testing, why it broke?
            \

            Edit: NVM it's not player 2 usable lol
            Last edited by Fantasticone; 02-27-2014, 07:29 PM.

            Comment

            • Lambdadelta
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Oct 2012
              • 1152

              #651
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              Incoming score update possibly tomorrow, I fucking AA'd WEYX 1.1!!!!!

              Comment

              • Zephei
                The Supreme Bean
                • Nov 2011
                • 297

                #652
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                This is really good MA for me.

                Expert AAAs: 22
                Master AAAs: 11
                Guru AAAs: 9

                Comment

                • EtienneSM
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 1724

                  #653
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  Fantasticone, player 2 hasn't been fixed for the theme yet. The theme is still not in final release.

                  And Shadow, pls. Stop being so fast x:
                  Quality quotes:

                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                  Originally posted by Izzy
                  I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                  Originally posted by kommisar
                  nps is still a better idea for ratings
                  Originally posted by klimtkiller
                  there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                  Originally posted by Rapta
                  My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                  Comment

                  • Fantasticone
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 6003

                    #654
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    Alright, not really an issue, theme is awesome


                    Sightread, can improve.

                    Comment

                    • Wafles
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 1988

                      #655
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      damn fanta you gettin fast

                      http://smleaderboards.net/profile/view/Wafles

                      Comment

                      • Reshiram
                        The Vast White Note
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2011
                        • 1224

                        #656
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        Hi my name is Reshiram and I have no MA. (Also mineflag)


                        Can't even MA my own files, still have yet to SDP a major release (this is the closest I've come yet)

                        Comment

                        • MinaciousGrace
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4278

                          #657
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          anyone want to upload the toasty soundfile from their sm installation for me

                          im making a new toasty and want the old sound back but im too lazy to download a new installation of stepmania just to get toasty.wav

                          actually strike that by the time you read this i'll have already done it

                          Comment

                          • xxXitsunexx
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2012
                            • 195

                            #658
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            People are getting so good... am I ever gonna catch up? O.o


                            Originally posted by Buta-san
                            Maybe if I leave a dildo on my KB i can pass
                            Edit: It would have to vibrate though.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            HEY
                            I'M NOT BLACK
                            I'M AN INDEPENDENT WHITE MAN.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            My 21 year old body is reacting like a fucking teenage girl watching romantic movies
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            anime, video games, friends, school, work, repeat.
                            Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
                            Ok what the hell!!! I thought m0de was a girl (who smokes cocaine), I thought Quigly was a little kid, and I thought Staiain was an old asian guy, And until I added kmay on facebook I thought he was this cute asian girl...

                            Comment

                            • NeonSM
                              Я тебя люблю Маша
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 571

                              #659
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              I like that people are actually commenting on others stuff now, good to see. Sick brute force 1.1 fanta and resh your MA looks pretty frkin solid to me dude.

                              First AA :O


                              1.1 A is pretty cool, this wasn't even my best 1.1 run on it lol didn't get a ss


                              this seemed pretty okay

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #660
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                Nice MA there Reshiram :3
                                Bruteforce 1.1 AA o_o
                                that Live Forever, wow

                                sup z




                                AA




                                been practicing jacks lately, lol

                                Comment

                                Working...