SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jimmymi
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 194

    #586
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    holy shit you improved fast guro



    got this today swagga
    axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax blyat

    Comment

    • Fantasticone
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      • Aug 2006
      • 6003

      #587
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      Been a while, feel a bit faster now.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #588
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        First AA



        EDIT: Wow, I feel bad for not saying anything about everyone else's scores, I don't play those songs, so I don't even know how hard they are. I need to play more obviously haha
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Dynam0
          The Dominator
          • Sep 2005
          • 8987

          #589
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          Fanta getting spid :P


          This run was pretty much optimal wtf O_O (maybe 1 perf outside any 32nds)

          Comment

          • iCeCuBEz v2
            XFD
            • Mar 2008
            • 4924

            #590
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            wat
            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

            Comment

            • xxXitsunexx
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2012
              • 195

              #591
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              I haven't been playing SM for a few days now because of studies but here are some scores I got over the past few weeks:



              Sick run. I broke 90mil and just got a DDP


              This run had less CBs and more DP% lol


              SDP! So close but so far away from that quad x_x


              Blackflag


              ASDFGHJKL I FINALLY AA'D THIS


              Can't even AA my own file rofl xD


              Finally! Such an overdue AAA that I should've gotten a long time back!


              Originally posted by Buta-san
              Maybe if I leave a dildo on my KB i can pass
              Edit: It would have to vibrate though.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              HEY
              I'M NOT BLACK
              I'M AN INDEPENDENT WHITE MAN.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              My 21 year old body is reacting like a fucking teenage girl watching romantic movies
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              anime, video games, friends, school, work, repeat.
              Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
              Ok what the hell!!! I thought m0de was a girl (who smokes cocaine), I thought Quigly was a little kid, and I thought Staiain was an old asian guy, And until I added kmay on facebook I thought he was this cute asian girl...

              Comment

              • Dynam0
                The Dominator
                • Sep 2005
                • 8987

                #592
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                Nice stuff xitsune, good to see you improving accuracy too


                No FC


                Okay (ties Luis rip)

                Comment

                • Dynam0
                  The Dominator
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 8987

                  #593
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  Originally posted by staiain
                  5p... Dam




                  yay bottompaged

                  two overdue aa's








                  and one that wasn't supposed to happen when i used it as warmup

                  waaa mswgo 1.4 aa t_t
                  edit: goddamn the caps filter ruining my post lmao
                  Last edited by Dynam0; 02-20-2014, 02:35 PM.

                  Comment

                  • iCeCuBEz v2
                    XFD
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4924

                    #594
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    and i thought 18p aaa on she loves me not was good

                    rip
                    mswgo wut
                    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                    Comment

                    • xNiX
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 1063

                      #595
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      Just started playing sm again. Hopefully I'm somewhat better after a 3 month break or so.

                      Comment

                      • Herogashix
                        D7 Dating Sim Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 2183

                        #596
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        Originally posted by Staiain

                        Comment

                        • rCaliberGX
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 2337

                          #597
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          what is index MA (sightread)


                          edit: and this
                          Last edited by rCaliberGX; 02-20-2014, 09:44 PM.

                          Released!

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          you look like you're dSucks

                          Comment

                          • scottiena
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2012
                            • 299

                            #598
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            good MA for me



                            edit
                            AAA


                            WTF finally AA!


                            good MA for me


                            FC(I missed a last FA.)


                            95% (on KITUNEKOTEI)
                            Last edited by scottiena; 02-21-2014, 11:48 AM.

                            Comment

                            • Ziemniax
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2014
                              • 169

                              #599
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              Some recent scores. Four-fingered.






                              Usually I'm better because I had a break, I'll post my best scores soon.

                              Sprindex style player from Poland.
                              My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChW...zwbcEXVdMocktg
                              https://www.mediafire.com/?whqcjgmx129tme0 SPREAD THE INDEX OUT NOW

                              I hate arguing about my playstyle.

                              Comment

                              • Devilchilly
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Feb 2013
                                • 305

                                #600
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                Lolz that MA was so insane:

                                Goddamn Xitsune, this was harder than you think:

                                Edit: Found this one worthy too: (the machine score looks hilarious lmao)

                                And this one was an insane MA:
                                Last edited by Devilchilly; 02-21-2014, 09:00 AM.



                                Comment

                                Working...