SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mirror_eclipse
    if you were a branch...
    • May 2009
    • 212

    #2251
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Originally posted by i love you
    AWWWWW SHI-

    Best quad ever (o:
    quad it on 1.2 now

    Comment

    • samurai7694
      바보
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2008
      • 4640

      #2252
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      so I see you're spending your time wisely on your new dump pack, eh Byron?

      Comment

      • shenjoku
        Wubalubadubdub
        • May 2005
        • 1697

        #2253
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Up from 67.68% HUGE improvement. I'm slowly getting the hang of this jumpstream crap lol.
        Attached Files
        boop

        Comment

        • Callipygian
          Senior FFR citizen
          • Jun 2007
          • 1537

          #2254
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Too many scores to comment on. Let's summarize it as "you're all too fucking good, stop making me look bad"







          ....


          Sick nature

          Comment

          • Herogashix
            D7 Dating Sim Player
            FFR Music Producer
            • Apr 2009
            • 2183

            #2255
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            beat of my heart aa. congratulations. i used to hate trying to get that aa, then months and months later i sdcb-ed it. grats again, and i hope you'll go for sdcb in your sm career.

            everyone else, coolio

            Comment

            • 04im
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 863

              #2256
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              idk frictional nevada is ok
              "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee." 2diep4yuo
              #teamtwerk #bootyhunters

              Comment

              • V-Ormix
                Banned
                • Aug 2008
                • 4677

                #2257
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Originally posted by Callipygian
                Too many scores to comment on. Let's summarize it as "you're all too fucking good, stop making me look bad"







                ....


                you beat me to bahamut x op A gj but nice almost there edit 8)

                Comment

                • Dynam0
                  The Dominator
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 8987

                  #2258
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~


                  Had AAA til the very end ~_~

                  Comment

                  • Herogashix
                    D7 Dating Sim Player
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 2183

                    #2259
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Stai. Your theme has rate on result screen. I want that.

                    Comment

                    • bender5
                      The 40% Iron Chef
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 4894

                      #2260
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      dafuq that is that sin 1.3 O_____O

                      and boss fight omg that's nuts

                      Comment

                      • 04im
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 863

                        #2261
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        wao tmnt turtles in time boss fight

                        waoo
                        "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee." 2diep4yuo
                        #teamtwerk #bootyhunters

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #2262
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          @Luis: It is kinda hard to work on it when I dont get many submissions. Seeing that there are other packs being made at the moment, I doubt I will get that much more until those packs are released. It would also be cool if I could get midare and mina to step some stuff as well :P

                          @Stai: Dat speed o.o

                          Got some placeholder scores.




                          WR for now \o/
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • 04im
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 863

                            #2263
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            sorc elise is nice
                            "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee." 2diep4yuo
                            #teamtwerk #bootyhunters

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #2264
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Thanks :3

                              Man...I have been grinding this for the past two hours and finally, I got a score I was extremely happy about. MA is pretty sick too \o/


                              I need to go FC this sometime in the future. Those random sped up sections always throws me off sometimes xd
                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • Callipygian
                                Senior FFR citizen
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1537

                                #2265
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                sin 1.3x is sick, staiain. Dream to nightmare is cool, rebound. Cooking by the book quad...you deserved a pretty cake.
                                Sick nature

                                Comment

                                Working...