SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SasHiiiii
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2009
    • 164

    #2041
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Pretty proud of this pass

    Comment

    • Coolboyrulez0
      VICES
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2006
      • 10042

      #2042
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      gonna play another 1-2 hour session, will take requests but mostly just MA stuff tbh (lost what little speed i had, no rates either pls)

      edit nevermind i cant even MA kbmp anymore
      Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 04-12-2013, 09:31 AM.
      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

      Comment

      • Callipygian
        Senior FFR citizen
        • Jun 2007
        • 1537

        #2043
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        Nice shadowman, reikon. Holy shit, dynamo, those scores are nuts ;O. Awesome over the flood, alex. Nice MA on Kanikuly.

        Had 2 greats until the repeated LH jacks at the end -_-


        Sightread, dunno
        Last edited by Callipygian; 04-12-2013, 09:42 AM.
        Sick nature

        Comment

        • Coolboyrulez0
          VICES
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2006
          • 10042

          #2044
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          lmfao i like how much the speed of the file impacts my MA now oh god haha

          happy with this overall, long slowish 16ths song (old best was 22p or something maybe teens dont recall)


          not happy, faster 16ths song MA completely drops


          for laughs


          now colored shit i can still do haha
          Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 04-12-2013, 10:15 AM.
          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          • _Stepdude_
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2010
            • 641

            #2045
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Sick Retribution Alex

            Comment

            • .Rarity
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2011
              • 509

              #2046
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Uhh... I don't know what happened here


              Meh... Something I could actually play, enjoy, and isn't something too easy I guess.


              whatever


              sm let me AAA canary pt.3 already pls

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #2047
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Why is it that whenever people post good scores Dynamo just comes and makes EVERYthing seem mediocre

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • DayMan951
                  yfwdbwdsb
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 2255

                  #2048
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  amazing scores everyone.

                  cant remember the last time i played.

                  very first game. i don't know if its my pb or not, but it seemed ok. teens is probably possible.


                  not warmed up yet. every great came because of a mine. aaa might be in reach.

                  Comment

                  • Staiain
                    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 4545

                    #2049
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Been a while since I played stuff like this, really fun, shoutout to Team Pony chat!!


                    Damnit



                    Well could FC but not today













                    ps Alex nice Quad on Another Planet (o:






                    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                    SM Wiki My

                    Comment

                    • AlexDest
                      good hot
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 5309

                      #2050
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      dat dumpstream and mina's op

                      warm-up, still need to beat my 2p \o/


                      requadded


                      pretty good

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #2051
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Nice scores everyone. Haven't played in a while...

                        EDIT: Flustered. Had a terrible session today, can't even touch any of my scores at all. It feels as if my skill went back to zero or something.

                        Only decent score for today I guess, but it's a requad.
                        Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 04-13-2013, 08:40 AM.

                        Comment

                        • bender5
                          The 40% Iron Chef
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 4894

                          #2052
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          scream squad is p ridiculous wow

                          Comment

                          • Dynam0
                            The Dominator
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 8987

                            #2053
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Da fuck minaciousgrace's op

                            Cool stuff alex

                            Comment

                            • xNiX
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 1063

                              #2054
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Originally posted by AlexDest
                              scores
                              i love you

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #2055
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                some scores from yesterday

                                First Passes



                                derps








                                Broke 96 mil on this again


                                I guess I had a MA boost yesterday... I would usually get terribad MA on these files...(well they're still rubbish but better than what I had on them a while ago, gotta wash off SM rust...)
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...