SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Herogashix
    D7 Dating Sim Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Apr 2009
    • 2183

    #6646
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Originally posted by Callipygian
    Same for your scores, hero. First two scores beat the crap out of the last two. Almost there is really cool.
    Everyone knows I'm the inconsistency master.
    Almost There can be improved a bunch thought imo. And Love Drug should be AAA.

    Comment

    • NeoMaxx69
      Bad at spread
      • Jun 2005
      • 424

      #6647
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Originally posted by Mollocephalus
      if you're going to make files for stepmania you may as well use a cdtitle, here's one i made using the oreo logo <3


      omfg hahaha that's awesome.
      I never use cdtitles since all I play is itg, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to start now. :P

      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #6648
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        renai is bad for you hero lmao

        edit: oops rip


        edit: calli they look like yours cause your just as good if not better then me :P also still jelly about ur universal mind fc 2 sweg 4 m3

        edit: idk
        Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-5-2013, 11:36 AM.

        Comment

        • Sidek
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2010
          • 777

          #6649
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Originally posted by choof
          goddamnit oc I was trying to AAA new lights

          play solo please

          @ormix: c'mon, I know you can AAA that
          oc sucks at solo that's the reason why he don't play it haha

          Bye.

          Comment

          • Lambdadelta
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • Oct 2012
            • 1152

            #6650
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Apparently I didn't post this for some strange reason last night :/

            Did I really used to find this that hard?

            Comment

            • Staiain
              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
              • Aug 2009
              • 4545

              #6651
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              ooo close






              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
              SM Wiki My

              Comment

              • Callipygian
                Senior FFR citizen
                • Jun 2007
                • 1537

                #6652
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Originally posted by Lambdadelta
                Apparently I didn't post this for some strange reason last night :/

                Did I really used to find this that hard?

                wtf...don't you dare AAing that ;O
                Sick nature

                Comment

                • rCaliberGX
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 2337

                  #6653
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  Originally posted by Herogashix
                  Everyone knows I'm the inconsistency master.
                  Almost There can be improved a bunch thought imo. And Love Drug should be AAA.
                  i can be pretty inconsistent too lol. AA on aim burst to failing at the last chorus




                  edit: sightread. i'm bad at index :c




                  edit: better
                  Last edited by rCaliberGX; 12-5-2013, 02:20 PM.

                  Released!

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  you look like you're dSucks

                  Comment

                  • Lambdadelta
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 1152

                    #6654
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    Originally posted by Callipygian
                    wtf...don't you dare AAing that ;O
                    Why not?

                    edit: Oh...
                    Last edited by Lambdadelta; 12-5-2013, 02:40 PM.

                    Comment

                    • rCaliberGX
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 2337

                      #6655
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      those jacks catch me offguard so easily


                      i might be able to sdcb this when i get better at jacks

                      Released!

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      you look like you're dSucks

                      Comment

                      • L.B.D.D
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 2949

                        #6656
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        nice CBs on port

                        Comment

                        • Tarrik
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • May 2007
                          • 2240

                          #6657
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          Having a bad time with my MA today, I can't seem to hit consistently. Anyone got any tips? Speedmod feels just about right.
                          I also may as well post a score (not impressive or anything)

                          Comment

                          • Herogashix
                            D7 Dating Sim Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 2183

                            #6658
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Originally posted by Tarrik
                            Having a bad time with my MA today, I can't seem to hit consistently. Anyone got any tips? Speedmod feels just about right.
                            I'm not the best to give out instructions on MA, but basically just have assist tick on and go to that, rather than the song. After a while you'll start improve. Either that, or J7 for 2 years.

                            edit2; switching perspective also helps. I boosted like a cunt when I switched to overhead.

                            edit;
                            Originally posted by V-Ormix
                            renai is bad for you hero lmao
                            Habits. Of course it's bad. I could potentially FC if it weren't for me just going blank at one part of the stream. lmao
                            Last edited by Herogashix; 12-5-2013, 05:50 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Mollocephalus
                              Custom User Title
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 2608

                              #6659
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              Tarrik: my MA exploded when i started using cel noteskin and ITG judgement fonts. Whoever made them did a wonderful work, as they work very well when combined.

                              Comment

                              • Tarrik
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • May 2007
                                • 2240

                                #6660
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Interesting. I'll try a few things out.

                                Comment

                                Working...